2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the people talking about the "rule", why did the red say the evidence showed the ball going off Barnes? He didn't say anything about the "rule". At the end of the day, he clearly said the ball was off of a Clipper.
If you give the wrong explanation for the call, but another rule still shows that it was the right call does it matter? 

Clippers choked. You can go on about the out of bounds play all day.

I just realized how much okc been bailed out so far this play offs. So much fluke ish between this series and the Memphis series

BnnDyfvIQAEtf0m.jpg

Is this a foul?

It was a bad shot selection no question, but dudes are acting like Russ would really miss the rim by 8 feet without actual contact on his arm.

Whether it "should of been called" or not, it's clearly a foul. You can't smack an elbow of a shooter midshot. I don't get how you could say that is even arguable

Yeah, y'all can throw that rule bs out the window. Does not apply here. I said OKC had this game locked up after the 1st.

That clear path call, 17fta in the 1st qtr, Clips in foul trouble,The clearly off of Reggie Jackson call, cp3 foul on Russ.

Clips absolutely blew this game with HORRID play safe to win offense, Jamal Crawford/cp3 hero ball. Not even looking at Blake, and cp3 going brain dead.

However, the refs would not let OKC lose tonight. Period.

Yeah, y'all can throw that rule bs out the window. Does not apply here. I said OKC had this game locked up after the 1st.

That clear path call, 17fta in the 1st qtr, Clips in foul trouble,The clearly off of Reggie Jackson call, cp3 foul on Russ.

Clips absolutely blew this game with HORRID play safe to win offense, Jamal Crawford/cp3 hero ball. Not even looking at Blake, and cp3 going brain dead.

well said sir, well SAID

"Clips absolutely blew this game with HORRID play safe to win offense, Jamal Crawford/cp3 hero ball. Not even looking at Blake, and cp3 going brain dead."

But the refs gave away the game??

Idk why clipper fans or others are complaining.

Matt Barnes clearly fouled Reggie Jackson. If anything, the out of bounds call bailed the Clips out. At that point, you either get a stop and W or go into OT not allowing a 3. Basically people here are whining about OKC NOT being robbed?

Paul clearly fouled Westbrook on that 3. You can't touch someone's elbow mid-jumper and hit their wrist on the follow through. I'm all for letting them play through contact in crunch time BUT you have to give them a chance to make the shot. Paul gave Russell no chance of making that shot.

For Doc to complain that much about one call that shouldntve went his way anyway is ridiculous. The team turned it over in crunch time twice, missed a FT, and fouled a jump shooter - he should cry about their execution.

Westbrook is the only guy that gets that steal btw. Paul does that jumping thing to EVERYONE in must foul situations. I wonder if OKC scouted for it or if Westbrook is just such a beast that he reacted.

"Clips absolutely blew this game with HORRID play safe to win offense, Jamal Crawford/cp3 hero ball. Not even looking at Blake, and cp3 going brain dead.

But the refs gave away the game??

Yup, sure did. You can play horribly with a nice cushion and still win. That's what the clippers were going to do.

They were in still Great position to win despite all they're flaws.

A close game in OKC with the refs on their side....Clips had no chance.

Give credit where it's Due I told before and I'm gonna say it again Westbrook Cooks every PG in the league consistently since Drose fell out RW has basically taken over. He reminds so much of Rose it's not even fair :lol:

Yup, sure did. You can play horribly with a nice cushion and still win. That's what the clippers were going to do.

They were in still Great position to win despite all they're flaws.

A close game in OKC with the refs on their side....Clips had no chance.
This is the denial stage I guess. So the refs put up and made those 3's? Made those turnovers? Lol

Had no chance? They had 6 seconds to hit anything and win

Last edited:
This is the denial stage I guess. So the refs put up and made those 3's? Made those turnovers? Lol

Had no chance? They had 6 seconds to hit anything and win

You're ignoring absolutely everything I said though.

Be honest with yourself, a team can blow a game and still win. That call though, was horrible.

Only because it was so blatant. I know you hate the clips. Be objective here. That call decided the game, even though the clips had a chance to get it back. Should have never came to that.

Drummond is the gem on that team and they don't seem to fit together offensively or defensively. Wouldn't be surprised if they try and SnT him and get some value out of him. Detroits roster is very very thin.
Gem? Try franchise cornerstone. 

You're ignoring absolutely everything I said though.

Be honest with yourself, a team can blow a game and still win. That call though, was horrible.

Only because it was so blatant. I know you hate the clips. Be objective here. That call decided the game, even though the clips had a chance to get it back. Should have never came to that.

Again.... You give reasons.... Then negate it all with "should of never came to that". Was it a bad call? Ok fine, I'll say that for you. BUT.....

And after the call and foul shots THE GAME WASNT OVER. IT ENDED WITH A CPZERO TURNOVER :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom