2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give credit where it's Due I told before and I'm gonna say it again Westbrook Cooks every PG in the league consistently since Drose fell out RW has basically taken over. He reminds so much of Rose it's not even fair :lol:

With Wall included, 3 of the most explosive point guards I've ever seen.

Rose. :smh:

Still holding out a bit of hope.

Yeah that last play where people claimed CP3 got fouled. He didn't. Reggie got his arm at the end of the action. The ball was going to leave CP3's hand anyway. The last 4 min of that game....
mean.gif

All this back and forth...Doc was right to complain but at the end of the day the Clips gave this game away.

No biggie...now they're even..Clips gave away game 5, Thunder gave away game 4.

Clips win Game 6 and this baby goes 7 IMO.

If it happens that game 7 would be epic!

i think the inconsistency is whats wrong
in the w's series curry doesnt get the call, draymond "foul" on cp and the ball went out on cp (nba made statement)
it's like the refs dont even know what is the "right" call

Best PG in the league.

Wall is up next as soon as he gets a reliable 16 footer

Wall is athletically on par with Russ/ Rose but is the only one out of them who is a True PG in the traditional sense it's first nature for him to find the open man. He is gonna be a problem once he gets his jumpshot consistent

Lost in all this talk about officiating, is the Russ slander from a week ago.

There were pages in here with dudes saying OKC should trade him, etc etc.

NOW, they all love Russ and he's the best Pg in the league, and y'all love his "Aggression" now lmao.

This thread is run by kids.

waking up to all this cp0 slander 
pimp.gif

people need to stop complaining about fouls, putting your hands anywhere on a 3 point shooter is just dumb basketball, not sure why the clippers didnt put a real defender on okcs best player

Lost in all this talk about officiating, is the Russ slander from a week ago.

There were pages in here with dudes saying OKC should trade him, etc etc.

NOW, they all love Russ and he's the best Pg in the league, and y'all love his "Aggression" now lmao.

This thread is run by kids.
you do know its different people that like and hate russ right?

team westbrook has been here since day 1 
pimp.gif

waking up to all this cp0 slander :pimp:

people need to stop complaining about fouls, putting your hands anywhere on a 3 point shooter is just dumb basketball, not sure why the clippers didnt put a real defender on okcs best player

"The decoy" :pimp:

Works everytime

Wiz Pacers should be fun to watch too. Pacers are like the train wreck you can't turn away from. In stretches the Wizards have been too though. Wild series. The Heat and Spurs series are already over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom