2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
But who do they really have to offer Asik, Jones & a pick for Rondo?

I'm also not sure if that's what they need. IMO gettin a real stretch four is what they need, a swap of Asik for Anderson would be ideal for both teams IMO

With OKC up 3-2, if the Clippers win Game 6, you think the series goes 7 games?

In your opinion?
>D

quit reachin' homie...
Reaching?

OK, I'll ask again, without the Captain Magic Obvious pic.

So with OKC up 3-2, if the CLippers win Game 6, you think the series goes 7?

That's... that's your opinion? That's what you THINK will happen?

Because that kind of sounds like fact to me.

But I'm reaching.

Both series on tonight, end tonight.. the LeBrons will advance by LBJ going hammer time on the nets *** again.

The Spurs will look like the team that whopped Portland games 1-3 and kill them by double digits.. they wanted to finish on their home floor. 

Last edited:
Lost in all this talk about officiating, is the Russ slander from a week ago.

There were pages in here with dudes saying OKC should trade him, etc etc.

NOW, they all love Russ and he's the best Pg in the league, and y'all love his "Aggression" now lmao.

This thread is run by kids.
I called him the best PG in the league and did not have a single critical post about him during the memphis series, besides his threes (which he should still avoid taking)

I was more critical of KD getting locked down by a guy 6 inches shorter than him

Last edited:
That's my thing, right there.

Game ain't eem end on that out of bounds call, or the foul on Russy.

It ended w/ the ball in the hands of Best PG in the League... and nothing happened.

He legit got fouled though
nerd.gif
Not sure if serious........

And Blake Griffin had the most outrageous illegal screen ever that opened up the lane.

That foul is much clearer than the one on CP3... especially from the refs' vantage point.

Everything evened out in the end. It was just questionable how it got there.

guys like kg and timmy get away with the illegal screen in the final possesions all the time. though, i do remember kg being whistled for one before :lol:
you basically have to kill the guy to get an illegal screen call. i may be in the minority, but you call the gm the same whether it's the first minute or last play

blake was just rolling to the basket bruh, defnder just in the way

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif

didn't eem notice that.. the game ended fine, Clips choked..

OKC should have won game 4 if they didn't choke either.. so it's 3-2 like it would be if both teams didn't choke.

Last edited:
guys like kg and timmy get away with the illegal screen in the final possesions all the time. though, i do remember kg being whistled for one before :lol:
you basically have to kill the guy to get an illegal screen call. i may be in the minority, but you call the gm the same whether it's the first minute or last play

blake was just rolling to the basket bruh, defnder just in the way

Just look at that gif though, if you're a ref on the floor, that would be way more visible than that chop on CP3s arm in the crowd.

It's a blatant illegal screen... and it lasts for like 5 seconds and spans several feet on the court :lol:

My only point is that OKC would have stuff to cry about too.

Hard for me to digest what happened last night in that Clips Thunder game. Being as unbiased as possible, it's really tough for me as a hoops fan to watch what happened to CP3 down the stretch.

Not because i'm a clipper fan, but as a fan of NBA basketball, I love to watch Great players be great at the most pivotal moments. Just as recently as game 4 CP made all the right plays down the stretch. Fast forward to now, it's all hell on CP, which is probably deserved.

But I just personally love to see Blake, CP, Russ, KD, all perform up to their capabilities. Just makes for a much better product. I don't personally find joy in watching CP or russ make some terribly bad decisions down the stretch, especially considering how great they are as players. Or when KD is turning the ball over down the stretch in game 4. They are all better players than that and hopefully we see a great game from start to finish in game 6. (With a Clippers win of course)

Hard for me to digest what happened last night in that Clips Thunder game. Being as unbiased as possible, it's really tough for me as a hoops fan to watch what happened to CP3 down the stretch.

Not because i'm a clipper fan, but as a fan of NBA basketball, I love to watch Great players be great at the most pivotal moments. Just as recently as game 4 CP made all the right plays down the stretch. Fast forward to now, it's all hell on CP, which is probably deserved.

But I just personally love to see Blake, CP, Russ, KD, all perform up to their capabilities. Just makes for a much better product. I don't personally find joy in watching CP or russ make some terribly bad decisions down the stretch, especially considering how great they are as players. Or when KD is turning the ball over down the stretch in game 4. They are all better players than that and hopefully we see a great game from start to finish in game 6. (With a Clippers win of course)
Not one word about the refs.

Here, have this rep.

You're a better sports fan than me.

Not one word. Impressive.

That last CP3 play was not a foul. He lost the ball before the contact. That amount of contact without the ball in your hands is nothing. Comparing it to what he did to Russell while Russell was shooting a damn 3 is ridiculously dumb.

That last CP3 play was not a foul. He lost the ball before the contact. That amount of contact without the ball in your hands is nothing. Comparing it to what he did to Russell while Russell was shooting a damn 3 is ridiculously dumb.

That illegal screen by Blake, now that was a foul. OKC wins again

Reaching?

OK, I'll ask again, without the Captain Magic Obvious pic.

So with OKC up 3-2, if the CLippers win Game 6, you think the series goes 7?

That's... that's your opinion? That's what you THINK will happen?

Because that kind of sounds like fact to me.

But I'm reaching.

LOL reading comprehension my dude. My "opinion" is that the clippers will win game 6. The playing of game 7 beyond that is rhetorical.

#StandDownGrammarPoliceThisIsTheInternet

Not one word about the refs.

Here, have this rep.

You're a better sports fan than me.

Not one word. Impressive.

Yeah, at the end of the day, CP @#$% up a few times down the stretch. Sure, I still have complaints about a few calls. But if he doesn't make the mistakes he does, they would have been rendered irrelevant. Just mind-numbing because I've never seen that happen with him before that I can remember. He's usually as good as it gets when it comes to clock management and making the right play. He outthought himself yesterday.

I've seen Chris Paul be impossibly clutch more times than I've seen him **** the bed so I'm giving him a pass.

Even Jimi Hendrix hit a bad lick sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom