2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut that **** up. OKC needed everything possible to go that way to beat a 7th seed in 7 games. Needed your star player to be motivated by a newspaper to finally get his **** together. Either way, stick to the rule book.

What does any of this have to do with last night? You just sounds angry

He may sound angry, but is he not right? NT needs to stop pulling the UMAD card when presented with something logical.

He's a restricted FA though, so I doubt Detroit will let him go. They should trade josh smith. Never liked the guy/player. He can't play either forward position exceptionally, and he's overpaid. He's a combo forward that can't shoot consistently and he's not a great post player either.

He's a restricted FA though, so I doubt Detroit will let him go. They should trade josh smith. Never liked the guy/player. He can't play either forward position exceptionally, and he's overpaid. He's a combo forward that can't shoot consistently and he's not a great post player either.
Problem is, who's going to want him?

What are the chances rondo gets traded during the draft?

I mean you have a player who's grown up on a contending team and the C's seem to have no urgency in rebuilding this squad, I think they could get back some really good value for him,

A team like the kings could offer up Rudy's expiring & their pick for him. Or Pistons offering up Jennings & Monroe for Rondo and some fillers?

The ball was off reggie jackson I don't see how that's debatable.

Reggie hit the ball again after Barnes hit him. The second touch sealed it and the ball changed directions and speed.

Cliff played like **** but he got fouled at the end too.
Dumbfounded by how many people are ignoring this. The ball completely changed trajectory. Barnes swiped east to west and the ball changed directions north to south once it caromed off Reggie's right hand, clear as day. Inconclusive my *** lol. Clips definitely goofed but that call was complete garbage and suspect to say the least.

All this back and forth...Doc was right to complain but at the end of the day the Clips gave this game away.

No biggie...now they're even..Clips gave away game 5, Thunder gave away game 4.

Clips win Game 6 and this baby goes 7 IMO.

If it happens that game 7 would be epic!
With OKC up 3-2, if the Clippers win Game 6, you think the series goes 7 games?

In your opinion?

Last edited:
Problem is, who's going to want him?

That's a solid question. Unfortunately, I can't think of a team willing to sacrifice that much salary cap for an average player. Above average at best.

What are the chances rondo gets traded during the draft?

I mean you have a player who's grown up on a contending team and the C's seem to have no urgency in rebuilding this squad, I think they could get back some really good value for him,

A team like the kings could offer up Rudy's expiring & their pick for him. Or Pistons offering up Jennings & Monroe for Rondo and some fillers?

I like the Rudy Gay, plus pick, PLUS Isaiah Thomas trade.

Last edited:
Can't wait for CP3 to drop the double nickel w/ 15 assists next game.

pimp.gif
Yeah, you're gonna have to keep waiting on that one.

Current Cliff cares WAY too much about the refs and whistles and FTs to ever have a 55-pt playoff game, man.

Last edited:
Shut that **** up. OKC needed everything possible to go that way to beat a 7th seed in 7 games. Needed your star player to be motivated by a newspaper to finally get his **** together. Either way, stick to the rule book.

What does any of this have to do with last night? You just sounds angry

He may sound angry, but is he not right? NT needs to stop pulling the UMAD card when presented with something logical.

Is it relevant? He didn't become a the league is rigged conspiracy theorist until his team got skull drug 2 games straight and sent packing. HEMAD

Would love Rondo in Houston. Howard will get the ball where he needs it and It'll take pressure off Harden.

And after the call and foul shots THE GAME WASNT OVER. IT ENDED WITH A CPZERO TURNOVER
roll.gif
That's my thing, right there.

Game ain't eem end on that out of bounds call, or the foul on Russy.

It ended w/ the ball in the hands of Best PG in the League... and nothing happened.

Lol you act like that was the first time seeing my team get knocked out of the playoffs.

The series we lost to OKC don't even compare to what happened with the Clippers in 2012. I think I would be more mad about that series than against you guys ESPECIALLY since I had OKC winning in 7. So, it's pretty pointless to keep thinking that.

I was probably the least excited about making the playoffs this year than any year in the past. Yet, I have a personal vendetta against this OKC squad for putting the Grizz out this year. Lol

And once again, I hate the Clippers ALOT more than I hate OKC. I just think OKC is overrated and had benefited from a lot of things going their way. You can make fun of me for having my reasons why or you can just call it luck.

Last edited:
So, this is a legit question because I haven't kept up with the entire thread over the last 20 pages.

CP3 was hit on the arm, but no foul was called. Since it didn't go out of bounds, the refs couldn't review it and say they missed the call and would award the ball back to LAC? Because it seems like Paul was touched just like Russy was touched when shooting the ball.

Or are we saying Paul wasn't fouled, but Reggie and Russy were? Also, Curry wasn't fouled. Is that correct?

Are we also saying ibaka punching Blake in the nuts in Game 4 is nothing like Zbo shoving Adams with a closed fist? What is the exact rule on that since I don't know nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom