2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple. They didn't wanna acknowledge the silent fact of make up calls in the NBA so they went with a more legal and "justifiable" definition. Oh well. That's just wack man.

In other news, the ending of Inside
roll.gif
roll.gif
shaq foul man
Word...The best part of the NBA playoffs is going to be Inside the NBA half time and end game shows. 
roll.gif

No other league makes me feel stupid for investing time into a 2 hour game like the NBA. No matter what's going on, in the 4th quarter, the Refs will do whatever they want to put the team the script says in a favorable position. I don't mind though, I still appreciate the players performances but the outcomes have no relevance to me at this point. 

There was gonna be no winner with that Reggie Jackson. Its clearly a foul and it's clearly out on Reggie. But if the refs award OKC the ball brooks is gonna be the one complaing and raising hell just like doc is.

There was gonna be no winner with that Reggie Jackson. Its clearly a foul and it's clearly out on Reggie. But if the refs award OKC the ball brooks is gonna be the one complaing and raising hell just like doc is.
Yep and it's probably a worse call if they give it to LAC than if they give it to OKC.

You get to hack a guy and since there was no foul call and the ball goes off him you get to keep the ball to seal a victory? Not good

Brooks and KD escaped the slander cannons tonight...

Didn't eem know Russ dropped 38 :pimp: .

clippers would have been better off if they called the foul on jackson 
laugh.gif

For those that missed the Magic Johnson response/retort (havent seen it) to Sterling on Anderson Cooper, Its getting ready to air again on CNN 780 For COX subscribers

This thread is moving faster then the jay z elevator @** whipping thread in general.
I want to read everyone's posts, but it's too many and i'm already sleepy.

I have zero sympathy for the clippers when it comes to receiving bad calls because they THRIVE on referee deception. When jamal Crawford was getting 3 and 4 point plays because someone stepped on his shadow, doc didn't seem discouraged at the injustice.

nba is too soft all around. they need to do something about the officiating, it kills the game. too many calls and it's very inconsistent.

This thread is moving faster then the jay z elevator @** whipping thread in general.

I have zero sympathy for the clippers when it comes to receiving bad calls because they THRIVE on referee deception. When jamal Crawford was getting 3 and 4 point plays because someone stepped on his shadow, doc didn't seem discouraged at the injustice.

nba is too soft all around. they need to do something about the officiating, it kills the game. too many calls and it's very inconsistent.
Yea man, I can't take anyone like Doc seriously when he is upset about the refs blowing a calll, but he's okay with his players "fooling/tricking" the refs on several occasions because its become a part of the game. Nah man sit down DOC, for real

Last edited:
gotta give props to KD though, he threw the game two days ago but he showed up tonight and came up huge despite poor shooting all night

and of course russ putting the team on his back 
pimp.gif

Yea man, I can't take anyone like Doc seriously when he is upset about the refs blowing a calll, but he's okay with his players "fooling/tricking" the refs on several occasions because its become a part of the game. Nah man sit down DOC, for real
All of both of these posts

This Magic Johnson interview though. I wonder what Sterling was trying to promise to Magic if he actually went on the Barbara Walters show with him. I know he tried to offer him something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom