2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this thread
meh

I don't remember there being this many posters in years past puffing out their chests and tryna win/be right about everything.

It was funny to kinda point and laugh, but it got old fast.

Hurts my eyes reading some of the semantics and pettiness 
laugh.gif

Dont give me that ******** cuz if that was your team in okc position and they didnt call no foul plus they gave the ball to the opposing team you would be pissed off too calling for the fix
Uhh...OKC is my team.... I can't get behind on how the refs won the game for them. 

Make up call? Understandable. Still wrong, but justifiable. Inconclusive though? Really?

Yea, inconclusive is insulting. It's just that refs will never admit that they give out makeup calls, so they give some BS explanation just like the one posted not too long ago.

Dont give me that ******** cuz if that was your team in okc position and they didnt call no foul plus they gave the ball to the opposing team you would be pissed off too calling for the fix
Uhh...OKC is my team.... I can't get behind on how the refs won the game for them. 
You havent watched any of the replays eh...

I felt this way immediately after. The whole game was reffed up. The last part of it has to be ALL the players faults. Not coaches, not refs, the Players

Yea, inconclusive is insulting. It's just that refs will never admit that they give out makeup calls, so they give some BS explanation just like the one posted not too long ago.

Simple. They didn't wanna acknowledge the silent fact of make up calls in the NBA so they went with a more legal and "justifiable" definition. Oh well. That's just wack man.

In other news, the ending of Inside :rofl: :rofl: shaq foul man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom