2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the end of the day, it was a make up call and none of this rule matters. they weren't citing this obscure rule. they were giving okc the ball bc they thought they missed the call

Pretty blatantly obvious foul though

Yea ok.
Wait, so you are telling me that Chris Paul did not foul Russell Westbrook on that 3pt shot? 

Man watch the right angle sea manup sea manup and you can see the foul, I thought it was a no foul make up from a blown call earlier type call at first but when I watched the right angled replay, it's was a clear foul and he deserved 3 free throws, straight up

at the end of the day, it was a make up call and none of this rule matters. they weren't citing this obscure rule. they were giving okc the ball bc they thought they missed the call

Anyone that watches or plays basketball knows that refs do this all of the time.

Wait, so you are telling me that Chris Paul did not foul Russell Westbrook on that 3pt shot? 

Yes
Que? Come on guys it was a foul.

WOW SHAQ
roll.gif

Last edited:
Unrelated note, but players get criticized for not making sacrifices in favor of winning, but didn't SVG do the same thing by choosing Detroit over GSW?

Not really, GS has as much chance of winning the West as the Pistons do of winning the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom