2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching this game makes you appreciate how well coached the spurs are and how good lebron is that he shows up every night

Y'all got lucky too though, if that Russ shot bounces a different way this series is over.

So like OKB alluded to, especially in the playoffs with this much parity, it's a lot of extra curricular ****.

I mean that's true. **** happens. Oh well, i'm just glad we won game 4. Game 6 at the crib is really all you can ask for. I just hope this ending doesn't linger into game 6.

watching this game makes you appreciate how well coached the spurs are and how good lebron is that he shows up every night
why are you thinking about other players and teams after a great game? 
laugh.gif

The ball was off reggie jackson I don't see how that's debatable.

Reggie hit the ball again after Barnes hit him. The second touch sealed it and the ball changed directions and speed.

Cliff played like **** but he got fouled at the end too.

All this is undeniably true but no way should it have come down to this man :smh:

but it came down to it and the refs blew the call just like clips blew the gm
basically gonna hear about this when this series is over either way. this defined this series

Hope the Thunder win so that Pop can dismantle Brooks in the WCF and hopefully the FO takes action.

Series is far from over. You all said this when Thunder took Game 3 too.. :lol:

Prob. gonna go 7, unless KD shows up on Thurs

Steven A. must need money with these dumb *** jerky commercials. son a generic brand sam jackson

Its all Donald Sterlings fault anyways...thats the real villain, thats why the clippers lost the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom