2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know where you're at right?
I think its NT's desire to make winning a game, the confirmation of an ability.

When so much of it boils down to randomness and luck.

Random **** happens, teams lose.

Only thing that sucks is that we are going to have to watch this Scott Brooks struggle in the western conference finals.
man, I've been saying this for ages.

Last edited:

cartman-tears.gif

Even though thats the rule, there has been plenty of times that rule was completely ignored. Yet they decided to follow it today.

This is why you won game 4 though. So if some wacky random **** happened in game 5, you have another chance in game 6. Just focus on game 6, game 5 is over. Good game Thunder fans.

The ball was off reggie jackson I don't see how that's debatable.

Reggie hit the ball again after Barnes hit him. The second touch sealed it and the ball changed directions and speed.

Cliff played like **** but he got fouled at the end too.

Let me block Blaster real quick. And I don't even block dudes on NT, but all he does is post about the refs, sterling, and south park gifs.

393x72.jpeg.879a4830bd510131d1f522000a2d0abb.large

Straight from the NBA RULE BOOK. Do with this what you will
1. fouled the off hand.

2. didn't site that, when doc asked, they said they didn't see it, so they werren't invoking a rule.
The refs weren't citing that rule when they made the call. it was purely a makeup call.
Of course it is, I dont think is being debated. All this is doing really is saving the refs. But if you are going to whine about makeup calls then you should stop watching the NBA. Make up calls are a part of this. They have always been and always will be apart of it.

Not you guys specifically but moreso a general statement.

The ball was off reggie jackson I don't see how that's debatable.

Reggie hit the ball again after Barnes hit him. The second touch sealed it and the ball changed directions and speed.

Cliff played like **** but he got fouled at the end too.

All this is undeniably true but no way should it have come down to this man :smh:

This is why you won game 4 though. So if some wacky random **** happened in game 5, you have another chance in game 6. Just focus on game 6, game 5 is over. Good game Thunder fans.

Y'all got lucky too though, if that Russ shot bounces a different way this series is over.

So like OKB alluded to, especially in the playoffs with this much parity, it's a lot of extra curricular ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom