2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: that nba rule book find...good job! someone should tweet that to TNT
but I don't think the refs even knew about that part of the rule...

I'm a clippers hater but they got robbed. Guarantee Clippers will be going to the free throw 20-25 times in game 6. Refs blew the call and they will try to give game 6 to the clips. Expect this series to go 7 games. Game 7 will be a free for all. I hope ref let them play.

Clips did dumb things.

Thunder did dumb things.

Refs did dumb things.

Thunder won.

What is everybody arguing about?

Last edited:
CP not blaming the refs. Putting the blame right where it's supposed to be. Rebound for this and go out on your shield game 6. Game 5 is over. I'm lowkey over it, **** is exhausting to talk / think about now :lol: :smh:

Damn we had that one.

I'm surprised this dilemma with replay has taken this long for some to notice. Teams have been getting screwed by the no foul call and then getting called for out of bounds play ever since replay started to be used. I've never liked it because of that conundrum. Fortunately for OKC they didn't get hurt by that tonight.

Clips did dumb things.

Thunder did dumb things.

Refs did dumb things.

Thunder won.

What is everybody arguing about?
but what about they need to foul DJ because honorary canadian chris paul never turns it over 
nerd.gif

The real question is how much has the sterling incident affected the clippers for the last 30secs? That's what's truly to blame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom