2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
But lillard can't guard parker. nobody on the blazers team can guard kwai leonard. Also Manu coming off the bench will score more points than our bench combined, I'm not kidding, we get about 6 bench points per game lol. Only chance we have is to put on an offensive show like against houston with LA goin off for mid 40 games and ILLard puttin in his 25-30. Most of the Spurs players wont disappear like Harden did for 4 games
I think Lillard could guard Parker with a little extra effort. But everything else, yeah, sad but true 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Were gonna have to pull something out the hat if we want to win this series. I just really wanna see them at least get to the western conference finals.

It's just getting started for the blazers 
tired.gif

I swear Miami fans are delusional, but I guess it comes with the territory. I recall there being talk of who could be the 2011 lakers 4 times, then the mavericks happened...

I'm not saying they won't win, but it's never a foregone conclusion when it comes to sports.

I swear Miami fans are delusional, but I guess it comes with the territory. I recall there being talk of who could be the 2011 lakers 4 times, then the mavericks happened...

I'm not saying they won't win, but it's never a foregone conclusion when it comes to sports.

None of these dudes talking about Miami right now are Miami fans tho.

Also I'm not sure how many games wade played against Brooklyn I'm pretty sure he at leased missed one game. I think we win in 6 Brooklyn wins one in Miami and one at home.

so the mavericks gave the spurs a 7 game series but lma and lillard are not going to give a bigger problem then the game 7 series that mavericks gave  ? you heard it here first , portland wins it all , they are the 2011 mavs , better aldridge is 2011 nowitzki and he didnt have someone as good as lillard to be his pippen , portland wins the title this year , coming from a heat fan in miami but a bigger nba fan then heat fan if you understand me . someone hold me to this . 

The fallout from the Portland Houston series is gonna be something else. Who's taking the blame for Houston?

Howard? He was the best player in this series imo, but the whole "he can't make free throws" thing in a series that had four overtime games, people can easily say that if he makes two more a game they win that series

Harden? He played really bad in some stretches and is flat out fat and lazy. The switch with Parsons on the Lillard shot is just flat out irresponsible. Even though I think Parsons is the best wing defender on that team, he's not quick enough to sprint with Lillard.

McChale? Runs no plays and can't find a way to make his two best players play together. It really is pick up ball out there. They lost game one because they let Harden iso for like fourteen seconds and no one else moved.

so the mavericks gave the spurs a 7 game series but lma and lillard are not going to give a bigger problem then the game 7 series that mavericks gave  ? you heard it here first , portland wins it all , they are the 2011 mavs , better aldridge is 2011 nowitzki and he didnt have someone as good as lillard to be his pippen , portland wins the title this year , coming from a heat fan in miami but a bigger nba fan then heat fan if you understand me . someone hold me to this . 

You really belive this? Or just trying to spice things up on a slow night...

Miami is a completely different team then they were in 2011. That 2011 year it was basically the big 3 with no chemistry and not enough shooters to go small.

Kawhi just averaged 15 points a game being guarded by Monta Ellis with no rim protection behind him. but Batum can't guard him?

Wut?

Nets swept Miami 4-0 this season..
:rofl: one of those games were with Miami missing 3 of their current starters. two of them were without Wade. D Will also sat one of those games. Season series is not a reliable predictor at all.

Look at every team who took Miami beyond game 5. Dallas, Indy (twice), Boston, Spurs. All 4 of them had a big who directly attacked Bosh down low, or in Boston's & Indy's case, Bosh wasn't playing so there was little resistance down there.

If you can't force Miami to go to a traditional lineup/punish Bosh down there, then the series will end swiftly.

Last edited:
Nobody. McHale has already been announced to be returning, Lin and Asik's contract are immoveable at this point, not sure you could deal Harden even if you wanted to. You need some old heads in the locker room to hold everybody accountable. Since he left OKC, Harden seems to have no discipline at all. You need like a Juwan Howard, Willie Green, Kevin Ollie, etc. type kat who will make sure him and DH12 aren't out late in scrip clubs on game nights, get at him about not playing D, gaining weight, etc. Doesn't even have to be someone who actually plays, just a respected voice in the locker room

I think Portland gets out the West.

What happens after that I have no idea.
i really like the Portland team and would love for that to happen. But i don't think they can beat any of the 3 remaining West teams in a 7 game series.  i wouldn't be mad if i was wrong though

man how come no one mentions derek fisher and his flopping? I know its anti CP3/Blake in here but Fisher flops like no other, its worse because he's still cut up and buff at his age.

Who yall got in the Thunder - Clippers Series...

I like OKC in  6 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom