2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure you could deal Harden even if you wanted to.

you don't believe this :lol:

I think Portland gets out the West.

What happens after that I have no idea.

i trust pop too much to think the blazers win this series. the spurs actually have guys with size to match aldridge and lopez. the trailblazers defense is awful and i think pop can gameplan to expose it.

The Heat are going to wash the Nets.

I remember when the Knicks were supposed to be a test in for the Heat in 2011, this is going to be just like that but worse.

You can't get to the WCF, with the bench portland has, without a miracle. It took a miracle to get to the second round, it would take a cot damn divine intervention to get past a 60+ win team in a best of 7.

expect a lot of kg shenanigans
laugh.gif
KG is one of my fav's, KG is all heart...he ain't a joke

Can I get some betting action on the Heat winning the series in 5 games at most?

Like is there a website or a person I can place that wager with?

I'm more surprised this kid is close with his pops than the fact that Malone killed a bear with a bow and arrow 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

i trust pop too much to think the blazers win this series. the spurs actually have guys with size to match aldridge and lopez. the trailblazers defense is awful and i think pop can gameplan to expose it.
Houston had dwight howard and omer asik two top defense centers who couldnt stop LMA

Houston had dwight howard and omer asik two top defense centers who couldnt stop LMA

And San Antonio couldn't stop DeJuan freaking Blair.

Last edited:
Nobody. McHale has already been announced to be returning, Lin and Asik's contract are immoveable at this point, not sure you could deal Harden even if you wanted to. You need some old heads in the locker room to hold everybody accountable. Since he left OKC, Harden seems to have no discipline at all. You need like a Juwan Howard, Willie Green, Kevin Ollie, etc. type kat who will make sure him and DH12 aren't out late in scrip clubs on game nights, get at him about not playing D, gaining weight, etc. Doesn't even have to be someone who actually plays, just a respected voice in the locker room
Okc would take hom back in a heart beat

:rofl: one of those games were with Miami missing 3 of their current starters. two of them were without Wade. D Will also sat one of those games. Season series is not a reliable predictor at all.

Look at every team who took Miami beyond game 5. Dallas, Indy (twice), Boston, Spurs. All 4 of them had a big who directly attacked Bosh down low, or in Boston's & Indy's case, Bosh wasn't playing so there was little resistance down there.

If you can't force Miami to go to a traditional lineup/punish Bosh down there, then the series will end swiftly.

Hence why I stand by my statement the Wiz would be a bigger challenge than the nets.

Nene and Gortat would abuse Bosh. The pacers have a chance too if Hibbert stops playing like absolute trash..
But the nets will be outta there in a hurry

The Heat are going to wash the Nets.

I remember when the Knicks were supposed to be a test in for the Heat in 2011, this is going to be just like that but worse.

This x1000. The Nets are absolutely no match for the Heat. Its gonna be a sweep or 5 at most and everyone is gonna go back to saying "welp the Heat reminding everyone why they're the champs."

Someone name me 1 weakness of the Heat that the Nets can expose? They have no dominant bigs and no shooters.

Last edited:
man how come no one mentions derek fisher and his flopping? I know its anti CP3/Blake in here but Fisher flops like no other, its worse because he's still cut up and buff at his age.

Cause he's been doing it for here's and people seem to be immune to it :lol:. Plus, he's not the focal point of a team anymore

The Spurs would probably put their best matchup against LMA immediately, instead of getting your undersized PF washed for two games, then making a change

Last edited:
if they can contain tony parker blazers can take the series in 6

skill wise rockets are way better than the spurs

:rofl: one of those games were with Miami missing 3 of their current starters. two of them were without Wade. D Will also sat one of those games. Season series is not a reliable predictor at all.

Look at every team who took Miami beyond game 5. Dallas, Indy (twice), Boston, Spurs. All 4 of them had a big who directly attacked Bosh down low, or in Boston's & Indy's case, Bosh wasn't playing so there was little resistance down there.

If you can't force Miami to go to a traditional lineup/punish Bosh down there, then the series will end swiftly.

Hence why I stand by my statement the Wiz would be a bigger challenge than the nets.

Nene and Gortat would abuse Bosh. The pacers have a chance too if Hibbert stops playing like absolute trash..
But the nets will be outta there in a hurry
Wiz would absolutely be a stiffer test than Brooklyn for the reasons you mentioned

Last edited:
The only way I see the Blazers beating the Spurs is if the starters dont get in foul trouble and if they all average 40+ min a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom