2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So KD gets the MVP while Lebron gets the title.

Again.
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

I'm hoping the blazers don't get blown out by the spurs...we won't though, I have faith in my team

Lillard > Parker

Aldridge > Duncan 

I predict 6 games until we play okc

The Heat are about to cake away to the finals, but once they reach the finals ***** gonna hit the fan.

Cant play the game on easy mode, then put it on hall of fame mode and expect to win.

Peraps, but on the low I think the Heat are about to be challenged here pretty soon
:lol: you're not getting more than 1 game off Miami if you can't rebound & can't directly exploit Bosh down low & force them to go bigger.

Brooklyn is playing a 36 year old small forward at the 4 :lol: Miami can run all their small ball lineups with impunity.

5 game series at the most.

True Story, if the rest of the playoffs are anything like this, I'm gonna be sad as hell when it's all over. I've been having a blast. All of the oohs and ahhs. The ending of that bk/tor game did it for me. I was on the edge of my seat mane

I'm hoping the blazers don't get blown out by the spurs...we won't though, I have faith in my team

Lillard > Parker

Aldridge > Duncan 

i've always rooted for Portland when they are in the Playoffs and i really like Lillard and Aldridge. So i hope they can compete.

But i really don't see the Spurs losing that series

Again.
I thought Lebron won MVP last year?
You know that boy aint losing the Chip this yr pure cake walk in the East while the titans kill themselves out West
Peraps, but on the low I think the Heat are about to be challenged here pretty soon
Challenged?
laugh.gif
By who?!?!?
The walking corpses of Paul Pierce KG and Deron Williams i guess 
indifferent.gif

Again.

You know that boy aint losing the Chip this yr pure cake walk in the East while the titans kill themselves out West

Challenged? :lol: By who?!?!?
The walking corpses of Paul Pierce KG and Deron Williams i guess :stoneface:

View media item 954223

Again.
Challenged?
laugh.gif
By who?!?!?
boredom 

Again.
Challenged?
laugh.gif
By who?!?!?
boredom 
drugs

Supercool Beas is gonna peer pressure the entire Miami Heat squad into lighting up with him.

They all get randomly drug tested and are suspended for the rest of the offseason.

Heat haters rejoice.

Nets swept Miami 4-0 this season. now I know that's regular season, but the fact is that Brooklyn matches up well with Miami. Now did I say I believe they can beat Miami in a 7 game series? No. But I do believe they'll be challenged for the first time this post season come Tuesday night.

Nets swept Miami 4-0 this season. now I know that's regular season, but the fact is that Brooklyn matches up well with Miami. Now did I say I believe they can beat Miami in a 7 game series? No. But I do believe they'll be challenged for the first time this post season come Tuesday night.

Those games were all very close and Miami is well rested right now, Brooklyn was not impressive last series imo.

Don't see Miami having any issues closing games against them.

Lillard > Parker
Aldridge > Duncan 

But lillard can't guard parker. nobody on the blazers team can guard kwai leonard. Also Manu coming off the bench will score more points than our bench combined, I'm not kidding, we get about 6 bench points per game lol. Only chance we have is to put on an offensive show like against houston with LA goin off for mid 40 games and ILLard puttin in his 25-30. Most of the Spurs players wont disappear like Harden did for 4 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom