2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one to guard parker or Leonard. Duncan might struggle with lma but fat diaw can help. **** lillard

I feel like the Playoffs is the best place for a team like Portland, seeing as they don't have that much coming off the bench. With Lillard and Aldridge, they can for sure win. At the end of the day, Aldridge has proven that he can get incredibly hot. Make or miss league. If Aldridge is hitting, I believe in them big time to take this series. Lillard is ready. And defensively, I like Mathews and Batum. Portland is so dependent on the jumpshot though, so them more than probably any other team left, will have to make shots to actually have a chance to win this series.

I think they'll shoot it well though. Blazers in 6.

And of course, we rolling with the Clippers in 6 as well. They match up well with OKC, have been incredibly successful against them in recent years, so it's actually pretty dope that they finally meet in the playoffs. I think every single game in this one comes down to the final 2 minutes. Can Matt Barnes force KD into inefficiency? What Westbrook will we see? Should be an entertaining series anyway.

I have Portland upsetting the Spurs. My predictions:

Nets over Heat in 7. :pimp:
Pacers over Wizs in 6
Portland over Spurs in 6
Clippers over Thunder in 7

Clearly im going for the upsets. First round spoiled us lol

I have Portland upsetting the Spurs. My predictions:

Nets over Heat in 7. :pimp:
Pacers over Wizs in 6
Portland over Spurs in 6
Clippers over Thunder in 7

Clearly im going for the upsets. First round spoiled us lol