2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq wouldn't have won without a Kobe-type player on his side, just like Kobe wouldn't have won without Shaq in the post.

Even though talent and skill dictates who wins in many games, championship teams are formed because they play together well as a TEAM, not as individual players.
Has the curry threes video been posted :nerd:

roll.gif

the rockets could've traded ralph sampson for the 3rd pick that year, and could've had jordan and hakeem

no way.

if you want i can go back and find it, but the rumor was that the portland trailblazers would have been willing to trade the #2 pick to houston for ralph sampson, but the rockets didn't pull the trigger. hakeem 1st, jordan 2nd. i'm pretty sure dr jack ramsay said they would have done the deal too.

Shaq wouldn't have won without a Kobe-type player on his side, just like Kobe wouldn't have won without Shaq in the post.

Even though talent and skill dictates who wins in many games, championship teams are formed because they play together well as a TEAM, not as individual players.

My boy steph :smokin :smokin

if you want i can go back and find it, but the rumor was that the portland trailblazers would have been willing to trade the #2 pick to houston for ralph sampson, but the rockets didn't pull the trigger. hakeem 1st, jordan 2nd. i'm pretty sure dr jack ramsay said they would have done the deal too.

that would've been ridiculous.

Uh................... didn't Lance cracked his baby moms and threw her down some project stairs. He was a youngin back then but still he bout to cash out now.

Last edited:
dude is like a black belt and could fight professionally if he wanted to as well :x

Last edited:
I'll like to hear the other side of the story first, but dude got a like a 20-0 kick boxing record. Plus, he has a neck tattoo.

Johnson was playing well too when he received minutes. Depending on how other reports come out, he should still be okay. Grizz signed Hamed Haddadi after he had a similar domestic dispute :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom