2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ***** landry fields career at an all time low dressing up as nicki minaj :x

Got richard simmons feenin :x

Last edited:
So because he signs a max contract for a franchise that has employed him the entirety of his young career, in the business of the NBA, he cares nothing about winning? Okay

Kyrie sign that then he don't care about winning.

and that means they gonna move Waiters

i beg to differ. young team, first pick coming up..playing in the eastern conference means kyrie needs one or two more solid pieces around him and they're a top 5 seed.

it'd be interesting if any of the big name FA came to the cavs -Melo, Love, and to a lesser extent, Omer Asik, tyyson chandler and Boozer. Kyrie is yet to play with a center who can play the post. would love to see the pick and rolls this cat could feast on.

Why would any FA sign with Cleveland?

If Bron couldn't get big name FAs to sign what makes you think Tristan Thompson can?

How many lottery picks the Cavs had and what do they have to show for it?

I hate Cleveland. That city ain't been **** since Bone Thugs dropped Resurrection. It's a shame how horrible teams get rewarded for playing like trash. And how teams in the east coast to the Finals. I'm glad the spurs turned their AC off on that flawed *** team in Miami.

If Bron couldn't get big name FAs to sign what makes you think Tristan Thompson can?

I hate Cleveland. That city ain't been **** since Bone Thugs dropped Resurrection. It's a shame how horrible teams get rewarded for playing like trash. And how teams in the east coast to the Finals. I'm glad the spurs turned their AC off on that flawed *** team in Miami.
boy aint u a dallas cowboys fan. tombout horrible teams getting rewarded for playing like trash

lol u still my dude though

laugh.gif
nah I'm a Bears fan.
wait whhhhaaaaaaaaaaatttt

daaaaaaamb moe u still on this site.

i copped ur dmp xi a couple of years ago.

:lol: whattup bruh...went on a long hiatus from NT after college once I hit the work grind. miss lurking in the General forum but strictly stick to the Sports forum because general can be like opening pandora's box

hope you have enjoyed the DMPs. soon after i sold them off, someone broke into my house and took my remaining pair of DS concord XIs i was saving for marriage...one of the saddest days in my life :smh:

daaaaaaamb moe u still on this site.

i copped ur dmp xi a couple of years ago.
laugh.gif
whattup bruh...went on a long hiatus from NT after college once I hit the work grind. miss lurking in the General forum but strictly stick to the Sports forum because general can be like opening pandora's box

hope you have enjoyed the DMPs. soon after i sold them off, someone broke into my house and took my remaining pair of DS concord XIs i was saving for marriage...one of the saddest days in my life
mean.gif
damb are u kidding me man?

i remember u telling me bout how u were gonna rock them for that special day.

yo i know there's a lot of cats posting in here w/ mad pairs of concords. can we please help my dude out.

this guy is truly a legit man.

damb are u kidding me man?

i remember u telling me bout how u were gonna rock them for that special day.

yo i know there's a lot of cats posting in here w/ mad pairs of concords. can we please help my dude out.

this guy is truly a legit man.

you're a good man. i'm sad to admit but ive definitely slowed down on my jordan intake in the past few years. after cats took a majority of my favorites, made me realize i'd spent a lot of money on jordans in 8 or 9 years of collecting.

sad to think though, the dudes who took my shoes probably sold them off for like 25 dollars at the flea market to another dude who thought they were variants and decided to use them for pick up basketball at the park :frown:

cleveland is due for a revival. kyrie and manziel leading the charge

:lol:

but in all seriousness, for the right money, most FAs would sign even if that meant playing in a landfill (no slight at Cleveland). plus, the eastern conference is such a mess that the cavs could be legit contenders in a few seasons. i mean, wasn't it not too long ago people would've scoffed at the notion of the wizards and raptors being in the playoffs? the cavs are a 1b. or #2 player and coach away from being there

Last edited:

This post is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: out of :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom