2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @HowardBeck: Fisher's staff is very likely to include Kurt Rambis. Others in mix: Rick Fox, Luke Walton, Bill Cartwright.

Welp.

also d whistle was fined $5k for flopping in every g of the in last nights game

Last edited:
Luke Walton[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] this guy continues to get paid.

I fully expect Fisher to wear a headset with Phil giving him the play calls.

I'm ready for Shane Battier to get a coaching gig.

I fully expect Fisher to wear a headset with Phil giving him the play calls.

I'm ready for Shane Battier to get a coaching gig.

There's still a couple jobs open, right?. Could happen this summer.

The way things are going, the Heat will win the title and Shane will have signed a contract to coach the Lakers before the championship parade even happens.

Last edited:
^ Not sure if srs bu I think the Lakers have said they would like their new coach to be someone who has had previous experience. I could be mistaken though.

Anyway, let's see how this Knicks do with this big change. This could work out really well or be really bad. *Crossing fingers*

On another note, 15 summers ago the Knicks got swept by the Spurs. I just realized the other day :lol:

EDIT: Wrong thread. Thought I was in the Knicks thread *oh well*

Last edited:
^ Not sure if srs bu I think the Lakers have said they would like their new coach to be someone who has had previous experience. I could be mistaken though.

Anyway, let's see how this Knicks do with this big change. This could work out really well or be really bad. *Crossing fingers*

On another note, 15 summers ago the Knicks got swept by the Spurs. I just realized the other day :lol:

He wasn't serious :lol: :lol:

fish to NYK almost done per WOJ
i6j6RhKXPf3c6.gif

As a knicks fan, i'm higly disappointed on this moove. we could have him as a player and not as an head coach. This thing that is all about the system maybe worked on coaching, i seriously doubt that will work well on those knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom