2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was worse, Wade getting carted off in a wheel chair or four grown men having to carry Lebron to his seat?

Have a good day kind sir
[/quote]aka
Rashad McCants told Outside the Lines that he took a bunch of classes at UNC where he only had to submit one term paper for the entire semester.

He said he made dean's list after making straight As, but he didn't attend any of the classes.

He said Roy Williams was aware.

Link

this is common knowledge especially in football programs.... its so many guys who cant/couldnt read past elementary/junior high level yet make it to college and hell end up being grad honors at prestige colleges. i mean ppl forget about derrick rose and the whole "SAT" of a few yrs ago.

Last edited:
David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt · 1h
Can confirm reports Utah plans to hire Quin Snyder as head coach. Other candidates being told. Asst Brad Jones likely to stay on bench.

Really? Isn't Quin Snyder another dude that has already failed as a head coach? Or is that Quinn Buckner? Either way, I wouldn't be too excited if I was a Jazz fan.

Snyder was at Mizzou during the Kareem Rush years

Never Head Coached at the NBA level though

Snyder looks like Wolf of Wall Street was based on his life

If Reggie is a permanent fixture into the starting lineup, spencer wluld for sure help their guard play off the bench with lamb kind of underperforming thus far.
Maybe we're wrong to wish poorly on Spence playing under Brooks. He stymies young player growth if anything.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

LeBron injection to much ped in his legs

:rofl:

Both teams had to play in the heat...spurs won heat lost, this is huge though. Heat were in control of the game when bron goes out and spurs go crazy. Missed opportunities like that lose championships.

As a person who lives in Texas it had to be unbearable in there.

Texas heat feels 10 degrees hotter. So when Doris said it was 90 in there it felt like 100. Just imagine playing in that

It just hit me about the game being in texas. That place is hell on earth

The Spurs beat the Heat twice today.

$$$$

Man my parents have been franchisees for Mrs. Field's since I was 9, been enjoying free cookies most my life :smokin :lol:
Still I do that moderately, can't be going hard on those big *** cookies :lol:

Mrs. Field butter toffee :wow: Why did they stop such a great thing.

No animosity at all, I just like to make fun of you because you say foolish things and sadly you're not joking.

Let's hug it out bro.

:lol:

My whole family was pissed when butter toffee got discontinued :lol: Apparently it just didn't generally sell well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom