2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who started NBA FINALS thread and why? Was he banned from this thread or something? Someone got mad, so they took their ball and went home? NIKETALK has me cracking up today.

Who started NBA FINALS thread and why? Was he banned from this thread or something? Someone got mad, so they took their ball and went home? NIKETALK has me cracking up today.

There's been talk of having a separate Playoffs thread this year but we just never did it.. however last year we found success in having both an NBA thread and a Finals thread. That way any regular NBA talk (new hires, trade rumors, general news) could be discussed in here.. and that way it wouldn't get lost in the shuffle of the Finals discussion.

Usually, for big games/series/whatever the OP will have some articles/news/pictures and predictions on page 1.. OP for the Finals thread pretty much made the thread then disappeared :lol: Sometimes in the past there was a "rush" to create a thread for the big game or series :lol: so that's probably why he made it and just left it at that. I just went ahead and updated the first page of this thread and posted a couple things and put all the member predictions on there.

Last edited:
keeping up with 2 threads is annoying. Either this or the Finals thread should be closed IMO

It shouldn't be that hard. Finals discussion goes in there... everything else in here. Kevin Love rumors? Here. Lebron cramping? Finals thread. If there was 500 replies discussing the Finals in here during the game, then maybe it doesn't work.. but that didn't really happen. We did it last year and it worked well.

keeping up with 2 threads is annoying. Either this or the Finals thread should be closed IMO

It shouldn't be that hard. Finals discussion goes in there... everything else in here. Kevin Love rumors? Here. Lebron cramping? Finals thread. If there was 500 replies discussing the Finals in here during the game, then maybe it doesn't work.. but that didn't really happen. We did it last year and it worked well.

Where do we talk about cookies tho? We have 2 days between games, I need cookie talk, got some new ones tryin to hear opinions on.

I got these mint Oreo's the other day, and I dunno.....like, the idea is great, but I don't think I liked them more than the OG's.

Then, I seen these Neapolitan Oreo's, and started to wonder what life is really about. Like, is this gone too far? I didn't try any, moreso out of fear than anything.

:lol:

Mint Oreos sound
sick.gif
to me.

Aren't there some Oreo/Reese's Peanut Butter Cup fusion cookies coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom