Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ played through the Black Plague
Kobe played through gangrene
Bird played through small pox
Magic played through Rickets

Raymone should have toughed it out

LMAOO!!
i seen a joke on twitter saying that Magic played through HIV. the crazy thing is, while the joke was funny. hiv doesn't stop you from playing ANYTHING! Cramps do!
:rofl:

Last edited:
If San Antonio was smart, they would keep the A/C system off for the remainder of the series.

I didn't get a chance to watch last night, but I'd rather watch the highlights than listen to Mark Jackson's commentary.

Man I hope he finds another coaching job soon, b/c he is horrible on TV.

I'd rather he be out on the floor and be a liability. Duh. :lol:

You're supposed to be able to play through cramps if you wanna be a champion, Lebron doesn't have what it takes to be a legend just confirming what we all saw in 2011.

:lol:

LOL at people saying Lebron quit...he coulda played through. Have y'all ever played a competitive sport beyond a random pick up game? This ain't the little cramp in your calf where you stretch it out and you're alright. When you start cramping badly you literally can't move. I've had a severe cramp wake me up at night in agony. No shot, no will power... can overcome your body involuntarily having muscle spasms that severe. :lol: NT logic...I swear

In other news...

http://www.designntrend.com/article...-old-girl-airs-out-howards-off-court-ways.htm

Say it ain't so Dwight...

Last edited:
I'm just mad that Wade and Bosh did not show up when LeBron went down. I mean he cut the lead down to 2 when he left the game for good in the 4th.

I'd rather he be out on the floor and be a liability. Duh.
laugh.gif
But you cant even move? what would you do?
lol
But how do you know? HOW?!?!?!

I can't believe people are making such a big deal about this.
laugh.gif
You know the drill by now.

Anything about LeBron, positive or negative gets blown out of proportion.

I'm still
laugh.gif
@ Sportscenter trotting out a doctor to explain cramps after the game.

All the criticism is fuel for LeBron, going off for 40 points in G2. Heat win by 10 to even it up heading back to Miami.

Spurs were pretty efficient on offense when not turning it over. They got good looks on most possessions.

But man, Miami missed a handful of WIDE OPEN 3s that could've turned that game around. The spacing Miami had gave them trouble. Still boggles my mind how open Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis were on some shots.

Last edited:
That ish reminds me of when Paul Pierce had to be carried to the bench by his teammates, then dude comes back into the game fresher than ever....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom