2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs shot damn near 90% in the 4th.
sick.gif

6/6 on 3s too.

Very interesting game, took for Lebron not to be playing for the Spurs to win. I don't see the Spurs winning this series at all. Game 1

No it took the Spurs 23 turnover for the Heat to go up 2 points with 7 minutes in the 4th. The Heat are in trouble if Spurs have less than 10 turnovers next game.

I'm sort of sympathetic to LeBron because I know cramps are no joke, but it's weird to me that he got cramps in the first place. I've played in gyms that were well over 90+ and didn't see dudes get cramps. You drink a bunch of water or Gatorade and generally you're ok. Weird that the best player in the world went down like that.

I'm sort of sympathetic to LeBron because I know cramps are no joke, but it's weird to me that he got cramps in the first place. I've played in gyms that were well over 90+ and didn't see dudes get cramps. You drink a bunch of water or Gatorade and generally you're ok. Weird that the best player in the world went down like that.
Cramps have been an issue with LeBron for a minute now.

Def sucks for James though, his team was still in the game when he left and he had to watch the game slip away on the bench.

Spurs shot damn near 90% in the 4th. :x

6/6 on 3s too.

that's the game, had nothing to do with LeBron, you shoot like that in crunch time it's over for anybody. props to the Spurs

Im not trying to discredit the Spurs but with Lebron on the floor, I highly doubt they would have shot that high of a percentage in the fourth. Its not rocket science... One player makes a huge difference in a game and ignoring the calibur of Lebron's presence is disrespectful. Lebron plays good defense, thats all I have to say and no one is gonna refute that, so losing him is a big loss on both ends. Lebron generates the offense of the game and he makes it easier for players to get their shots because the Spurs have to double him. Since Lebron went out, now everyone has to work harder to get open and that slows them down on defense because they can't exhaust all their energy on defense, they have to save some for offense. Also the costly turnovers and one and done shots led to easy transitions for points for the SPurs.

:lol: at the heat haters thinking the series is over after game 1

Teams make adjustments from game to game. Spurs won't have 20+ turnovers in game 2 and I doubt Lebron has cramps to miss the 4th quarter again.

For the most part the Heat played well on defense but the Spurs were just hot...plus I think Miami shot way too many 3's. I can see them attacking the paint and try to get to the line more.

Still have Miami winning the next 2 and winning it in 6 or 7

I know the Spurs had a lot of uncharacteristic turnovers, but the Heat had 16 TOs as well. It isn't like the Heat played great, mistake-free basketball. I thought I'd have some read on the series after seeing game 1, but with all that went on, it's probably best to just wait and see in Game 2. I can't wait ::Bart Scott gif::

Im not trying to discredit the Spurs but with Lebron on the floor, I highly doubt they would have shot that high of a percentage in the fourth. Its not rocket science... One player makes a huge difference in a game and ignoring the calibur of Lebron's presence is disrespectful. Lebron plays good defense, thats all I have to say and no one is gonna refute that, so losing him is a big loss on both ends. Lebron generates the offense of the game and he makes it easier for players to get their shots because the Spurs have to double him. Since Lebron went out, now everyone has to work harder to get open and that slows them down on defense because they can't exhaust all their energy on defense, they have to save some for offense. Also the costly turnovers and one and done shots led to easy transitions for points for the SPurs.
Great points, Spurs have gone off like that before though, with LeBron on the floor. Although we did control the game, in a sense, to the point LeBron left, your points are valid.

Not weird at all.

The player who has played the most minutes, most games, the past five years, cramped up in the 4th quarter in a gym approaching 90 degrees.

Since he joined the Heat, he's had 4 full regular seasons, plus 4 full extended playoff runs, plus the 2012 Olympics. Not even mentioning preseason or the amount of work he puts in during his shortened offseasons.

No other NBA player can match that.

The Spurs have their 3 old guys, who not one of averaged 30 minutes just this year alone. Their 2011 season was short as hell. Duncan wasn't in the Olympics in 2012, and in the 4th who carried them thru? Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard, two of their youngest guys.

Pretty clear to see how Bron could lock up but everyone else survive. This is the toll he's dealt with while Wade takes 25+ games off the past two years.

Not really IMO...the heat's D had a lot to do with that. If the heat play at that level defensively the whole series I like their chances.

Truth

Nah the Spurs just out right threw a ton of careless passes. 

Keep telling yourself that

Spurs shot damn near 90% in the 4th. :x

6/6 on 3s too.
[/QUOTE/]

Spurs shot well in comfort because Lebron was out

that's the game, had nothing to do with LeBron, you shoot like that in crunch time it's over for anybody. props to the Spurs

Props to a well coached game 1 by Pop, shooting well in crunch time with Lebron out, win for Spurs though.
Props from me, win is a win

Very interesting game, took for Lebron not to be playing for the Spurs to win. I don't see the Spurs winning this series at all. Game 1

Spurs aren't in LeBrons level, look for 10+ assists next game from Lebron on GP. Spurs will double him all game because they know he's out for blood, LeBron will be smart enough to pass the leather

No it took the Spurs 23 turnover for the Heat to go up 2 points with 7 minutes in the 4th. The Heat are in trouble if Spurs have less than 10 turnovers next game.

Situations are circumstantial, Birdman created a lot if Spura turnovers tonight, LeBron held his jock on that front

NBA players have the best trainers, Gatorade was plentiful as always on the sideline, sometimes the best go down, they typically get up, Lebron will

Cramps have been an issue with LeBron for a minute now.

Always have, nothing new, he will make yo for it game 2.

DuCANT not ready cuz he ain't stand up to Westbrook

You should have just posted a GIF, save the hate you out JB words, GIF next time

With your screen name you love a good underDog, right. So I can see your validation with rooting for Spurs, don't bet against a LeBron though. Machines have kinks, too

The hate for Lebron goes on

It's like being mad at a girl because she won't sleep with you, it always looks bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom