2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough loss for the Heat, sucks James couldn't finish the game. They were down by like 2 or 4 when he was done for good.

Both teams had to play in the heat...spurs won heat lost, this is huge though. Heat were in control of the game when bron goes out and spurs go crazy. Missed opportunities like that lose championships.

As a person who lives in Texas it had to be unbearable in there.

Texas heat feels 10 degrees hotter. So when Doris said it was 90 in there it felt like 100. Just imagine playing in that

Both teams had to play in the heat...spurs won heat lost, this is huge though. Heat were in control of the game when bron goes out and spurs go crazy. Missed opportunities like that lose championships.

As a person who lives in Texas it had to be unbearable in there.

Texas heat feels 10 degrees hotter. So when Doris said it was 90 in there it felt like 100. Just imagine playing in that

If i'm getting paid a few hundred thousands dollar to play a bball game i don't care if i have to play in 110 degree weather. These dudes need to suck it up and just play. The NBA is so soft complaining about heat lol

Nah man, I'd tap Doris in an heart beat. No doubt. I'm cool with the old heads though, I ride with them for sure, good jobs and the kitchen skills are always major, rub your feet without being asked. Nah man, I'm in

YOu're a sick individual dude. lol

Doris Burke is too old. NOt sure how old she is but her wrinkles are eye sores.

Lol, Old heads need love too. More for me, I be "flourishing" in that department and I've known why since I was 22, I got me a young one too, she's nice to look at, but she's just nice to look at, she won't even let me keep the lights on man

The bigger story is the fact that the Spurs still won the game despite turning the ball over 23 times. The Heat should  be very concerned right now.

Hey, every player played in the Heat during that game. One goes down, not bad. I'm betting you won't hear Lebron complaining, when the body shuts down, it shuts down. Loving to hate Lebron again, right

If i'm getting paid a few hundred thousands dollar to play a bball game i don't care if i have to play in 110 degree weather. These dudes need to suck it up and just play. The NBA is so soft complaining about heat lol

Uuuuuuuuuh they did. What player complained? I'm just saying it was unbearable in there.

Uuuuuuuuuh they did. What player complained? I'm just saying it was unbearable in there.

Lol, exactly. They all played, nobody grabbed their ball and went home man, abc boyz you wild man

this **** was planned and rigged... of course the spurs were able to play in the heat... they practiced for it for a week!... *****...

The bigger story is the fact that the Spurs still won the game despite turning the ball over 23 times. The Heat should  be very concerned right now.

Not really IMO...the heat's D had a lot to do with that. If the heat play at that level defensively the whole series I like their chances.

this **** was planned and rigged... of course the spurs were able to play in the heat... they practiced for it for a week!... *****...

I really believe this. I do. Pop isn't playing. He said ok, y'all wanna trick me, I'll 1up you.

People are going to be salty when the Heat get the 3rd ring of their 6peat this year

It's just 1 game. Not too crazy about ppl leaving the game w/ cramps though. But it's only 1 game.

Very interesting game, took for Lebron not to be playing for the Spurs to win. I don't see the Spurs winning this series at all. Game 1

Very interesting game, took for Lebron not to be playing for the Spurs to win. I don't see the Spurs winning this series at all. Game 1
They had 23 turnovers though and only down by 2. The Spurs will correct that next game. Miami is in bigger trouble than you think.

Last edited:
28 points off of 22 turnovers at that point and they were up two.... Unforseen events took place all over.

Miami was up 5 when LeBron first went out with cramps. Came back in down 4 scored and were down 2 and went back out.

Would have rather had the win with Lebron fully in the game but Spurs will take the W.

Wow the only person with a level head.

You guys played great despite your turnovers hopefully we can see a better game come Sunday with healthy players.

Trying to explain things to these heat fans haha

Good luck with that

Them Boys think with there lil *** heart

Don't expect any sense they Dun use there mind

If you can't open your eyes and see to admit you didn't at all build this team

Enough said let those children be

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom