2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs were pretty efficient on offense when not turning it over. They got good looks on most possessions.

But man, Miami missed a handful of WIDE OPEN 3s that could've turned that game around. The spacing Miami had gave them trouble. Still boggles my mind how open Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis were on some shots.

the heat missed a lot of good looks, and a lot of those spurs 3's late were wide open where heat players didn't even try and close out. they just looked gassed lol

I'm just mad that Wade and Bosh did not show up when LeBron went down. I mean he cut the lead down to 2 when he left the game for good in the 4th.

this. they got outscored 11-3 when lebron left. the only 3 points being a mario chalmers step back 3. where art thou, wade and bosh?

Skip Bayless calling a Spurs game would be
eek.gif
  ABC make it happen

IDK.

I think the differences between Kobe/MJ and bron is that Kobe and MJ would have taken the IV ASAP instead of after the game.

Anyone eve tried this bodyarmor sports drink?

I see Kobe cracking jokes on twitter and ig

So Superman's Kryptonite is heat?

Does this mean he can't ball at Rucker?

Wouldn't say that but ain't no way he could play in the NFL. Never ever should someone bring that up again

said this last night. dude would cramp to death during training camp. who would've thought the 'greatest athlete ever' would randomly be plagued with cramps, when so many 'lesser athletes' are just fine.

dude is gonna pump so many fluids and gatorades and powerades into his systm over the next 48, he won't leave game 2 because of cramps, but because he has to pee every 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom