2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got these mint Oreo's the other day, and I dunno.....like, the idea is great, but I don't think I liked them more than the OG's.

Then, I seen these Neapolitan Oreo's, and started to wonder what life is really about. Like, is this gone too far? I didn't try any, moreso out of fear than anything.

laugh.gif
Theres a pack of Mint Oreos in my pantry that have not been opened. Who would eat those :x :x :x

Mint Chocolate is disgusting.
Mint Oreos sound
sick.gif
to me.

Aren't there some Oreo/Reese's Peanut Butter Cup fusion cookies coming out?
Theyre already out I think. Could have sworn I saw them in stores.

Reesess are not good though so I wont be partaking.

inb4 Antidope and food

Last edited:
Them. Marshmallows ones are good though, they're Goldens but with a bit more sweetness. Too bad they're so expensive...

NBA thread is thousands of pages of the same folks arguing and pissing at each other, daily.

Talk cookies for an hour, the whole thread holdin hands and high fivin. :lol:

Man my parents have been franchisees for Mrs. Field's since I was 9, been enjoying free cookies most my life :smokin :lol:
Still I do that moderately, can't be going hard on those big *** cookies :lol:

Rashad McCants told Outside the Lines that he took a bunch of classes at UNC where he only had to submit one term paper for the entire semester.

He said he made dean's list after making straight As, but he didn't attend any of the classes.

He said Roy Williams was aware.

Link

Last edited:
Man my parents have been franchisees for Mrs. Field's since I was 9, been enjoying free cookies most my life :smokin :lol:
Still I do that moderately, can't be going hard on those big *** cookies :lol:

:wow:

can you ship me some chocolate chip and pecan cookies?

Bron just knows how to lure the media, this is nothing new take all the heat and bashing from folks then shut them up right afterwards gotta love it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom