2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was worse, Wade getting carted off in a wheel chair or four grown men having to carry Lebron to his seat?

What's worse, getting shot in the kneecaps or reading a stayblessed post?

depends. if we're talking one knee, then i'll take the bullet. i've got two knees for a reason.

if we're talking both knees, i'll still take the bullet. his posts are cringe worthy.

I hate when Lebron stans say that LBJ should have more MVP's than he currently has now…Michael Jordan legitimately has an argument of being awarded 10 times as opposed to the 5 he won. …..Shut up.

Last edited:
I hate when Lebron stans say that LBJ should have more MVP's than he currently has now…Michael Jordan legitimately has an argument of being awarded 10 times as opposed to the 5 he won. …..Shut up.

MJ and LeBron can both deserve more. Not mutually exclusive. Breathe...

i don't think anyone disagrees when it comes to jordan deserving more MVP awards. lebron's ones are just more current so most people just wanna talk about it.

Everybody loves talking about Game 6 of the NBA finals last year. The Spurs deserved to lose that game. You're up with 28 secs to go and you cant hit free throws, you cant stop Lebron from scoring, and you cant grab the rebound so that Bosh doesn't pass it to Ray Allen for the 3, SO THAT YOU CAN WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP? The spurs folded like the old hags they are. They deserved to lose in the way they did. Idiots.

Everybody loves talking about Game 6 of the NBA finals last year. The Spurs deserved to lose that game. You're up with 28 secs to go and you cant hit free throws, you cant stop Lebron from scoring, and you cant grab the rebound so that Bosh doesn't pass it to Ray Allen for the 3, SO THAT YOU CAN WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP? The spurs folded like the old hags they are. They deserved to lose in the way they did. Idiots.

Man, I remember yelling at the screen when coach Pop took Splitter and Duncan out. Did not make sense to me. If one of them were there patrolling the paint, Bosh would have at least had a harder time getting the rebound.

I blamed that finals loss on Pop for that play and for keeping Manu in the game even though it seemed like he was playing for the Heat.

I hope the Spurs win it this year so that Timmy D, Manu and Coach Pop retire on a high note.

:rofl: :rofl: @ DatZNasty

Gotta be careful with that homes...throwing down the Bull might get you shot out here:nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom