2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about his whole game is based on his athleticism and he's torn up both of his knees in the past two seasons? :x

This. It's not like Rose was a great all around player. His game was 90%+ based on his athleticism. He hasn't been able to get back on the court for a full season and you assume he's going to be the same guy when he comes back.

At least in Kobe's case he has a much more well rounded game that should allow him to be effective when he comes back, he's not relied solely on his athleticism since the mid early 2000s, he's always had other ways to score and be effective. B. Roy was the same way. D. Rose hasn't proven to be that player yet.
I come to appreciate Kobe even more, even without great athleticism he still would of been great a player, dat footwork :pimp:

West/Horford/Milsap. :wow: :lol:

You're joking right?

Love/Blake/LA could replicate him offensively but Bosh is a better defender than all 3 of them combined.

ummm horford locks up homeboy idk if you really watched him and he can knock down the J all day.

west and Millsap could easliy replace Bosh, only thing bosh has over them is now he settles for trey balls. West and Millsap give you the heart and gritty Bosh is scared of.

None of those guys are the shooter Bosh is or playing PnR defense at Bosh's level.

ummm horford locks up homeboy idk if you really watched him and he can knock down the all day.

west and Millsap could easliy replace Bosh, only thing bosh has over them is now he settles for trey balls. and west rather bangs.

I watch everybody and no, he's not as good as Bosh especially mid range shooting where Bosh is arguably the best big in the league.

West and Milsap at no point in their lives were better than Bosh on the basketball court, you're off base here fam, I question weather you've watched him throughout his career.

Just take this year as an example Milsap's best season on a similar usage % as Bosh had in Toronto and Bosh's numbers poop on Milsap.

You said Boozer could replicate Chris Bosh fam, I don't think you know how crazy that sounds.

Last edited:
I watch everybody and no, he's not as good as Bosh especially mid range shooting where Bosh is arguably the best big in the league.

West and Milsap at no point in their lives were better at Bosh on the basketball court, you're off base here fam, I question weather you've watched him throughout his career.

Just take this year as an example Milsap's best season on a similar usage % as Bosh had in Toronto and Bosh's numbers poop on Milsap.

You said Boozer could replicate Chris Bosh fam, I don't think you know how crazy that sounds.

ive grown to hate bosh for his softness so yea i might sound crazy...but give me Horton, LA, Blake or Love anyday over Bosh. kid pumps koolaid and it irks me. Heat will still win with any of the guys i named i bet that.

Last edited:
Whichever team comes out of the west OKC or SAS, you think either of them have a chance at winning it all?

If they have more points than the Heat at the end of each game, I have no doubt they have a chance at winning it all.

Last edited:
None of those guys are the shooter Bosh is or playing PnR defense at Bosh's level.

Horton can and will beside the trey ball, give me a health Al on the Heat then Bosh anyday.

Millsap can def guard the PnR too...come on dog

Hoford is injury prone and is not a better shooter than Bosh, the Heat are already small you want them to get smaller with Milsap again who is not the defender or shooter Chris Bosh is.

And a guy who heart pumps kool aid doesn't hit many big shots as Bosh does.

Last edited:
To be honest, if the heat win the chip they probably shouldn't pay bosh any money and go out and get lebron a legit big man and some more "beef" than over pay for bosh. Yes bosh sacrificed his numbers to join the heat but why pay a college grad a lot of money to flip burger and work drive thru when you can get 2 younger people out of highschool to pull the same load. If I was Riley I would let Bosh test free agency.

Good lord man.

Pretty sure Bosh showed plenty of heart when he was playing with an abdominal injury a few years back.

From that list, the closet person that could "replace" Bosh is LMA. He'll hit better midrange shots but won't play the defense that Bosh gives you. Milsap, West and Horford :lol: those are not stand alone guys that could seamlessly take Bosh's role.

Again with the Chris Bosh slander. Wish there was a time machine so some people can go see what Toronto Bosh was like. Highlights wont even tell the whole story.

Bosh gave them absolutely nothing against the spurs last year. Nothing. Prior to last game he gave nothing. He's good yes but y'all are under saling what bron, Wade and the rest of that team is. Bosh can be replaced anybody on that list could replace him and heat will still be the big dog.

If they have more points than the Heat at the end of each game, I have no doubt they have a chance at winning it all.

Earvin Magic, is that you? :nerd:

Bosh is really underrated in some people's eyes.

That's part of the reason why I honestly wouldn't mind if he decided to leave the Heat. Bosh is so undervalued and unappreciated, he's so much more important than he gets credit for. I think Bosh is good enough to get a team to the Conference Finals as a legit #2 option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom