2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don't think the will feel the same about the luxury tax after this year so, that helps. And none of them are MAX contract guys IMO. Other than maybe ZBo

Last edited:
And I don't think the will feel the same about the luxury tax after this year so, that helps. And none of them are MAX contract guys IMO. Other than maybe ZBo

ZBo's age + production for sure isn't max worthy, so he isn't a max contract guy either.

But Thabo is also a free agent as well, moves can be made that are well within a budget if the right attention is paid. Thabo will end up on the Heat watch, so he does have some worth to us in that regard because I think the Heat would pay, and the old Thabo would show back up

1 lebron ring in Cleveland > 6,7,8, lebron rings in Miami.

He took the easier route. No one should fault him or be mad because at the end of the day the rings are everything. But it should be noted that lebron doesn't like pressure. But the real greats do.

He took the easier route. No one should fault him or be mad because at the end of the day the rings are everything. But it should be noted that lebron doesn't like pressure. But the real greats do.
Agreed

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Drik went through Kobe, Durant, Westbrook, LeBron, Wade and Bosh on his way to a chip in 2011.

One of the best runs I've ever seen in Basketball.

That 40 he dropped on the thunder while only missing like 3 shots.

There are some decent bigs that are Free agents this year. I expect Thunder to make a real move. Nobody wants to make the mistake Cleveland did by not surrounding the Star with Ring type rosters
thunder ain't gonna do anything, the front office is too cheap and would rather pay perkins all that money.

This is so far from the truth IMO. I've never, nor will ever DISAGREE with ( edit:wink: Lebrons decisions in pressure sitch's. I like his way of thinking/handling them.

Last edited:
There are some decent bigs that are Free agents this year. I expect Thunder to make a real move. Nobody wants to make the mistake Cleveland did by not surrounding the Star with Ring type rosters

thunder ain't gonna do anything, the front office is too cheap and would rather pay perkins all that money.

Doesn't that statement contradict itself. Cheap and throwing away money don't match.

This is so far from the truth IMO. I've never, nor will ever agree with Lebrons decisions in pressure sitch's. I like his way of thinking/handling them.

I agree. I feel like people love the 6'6' hero ballplayers, so when they take fadeaway jumpers, and shots over 2 and 3 people for the win it's them "rising to the occasion" or them showcasing their "clutch gene." Lebron makes the right basketball play 99% of the time instead of forcing the issue.

He took the smart route

Doesn't that statement contradict itself. Cheap and throwing away money don't match
i don't see them going out and paying another big guy that much money, they are more content to just keeping perkins for 9 million and even collison for 2 million. as much as people would love to see them get rid of brooks, he's going no where too.

brah celtics swept jordan twice and the pistons bodied the bulls till pippen came .everyone needs help. jordan,magic,larry all had MULTIPLE hall of famers, thats how the league has always been. why would they leave their team when they all got drafted into great situations? bulls where a 54 win team WITHOUT jordan. what team was he gonna leave them for? that team was loaded without him. look at the cavaliers without lebron and look at the bulls without jordan. how yall still deny lebron greatness is beyond comprehension.

Last edited:
Drik went through Kobe, Durant, Westbrook, LeBron, Wade and Bosh on his way to a chip in 2011.

One of the best runs I've ever seen in Basketball.

That 40 he dropped on the thunder while only missing like 3 shots.

Was that the baptism of Serge Ibaka? I remember JVG saying Serge should name his first son Dirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom