2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
KG was just as good as Duncan period. The only difference is rings and the fact that Duncan's body has lasted longer. I give Duncan the nod based because of that but lets not act like KG wasn't on par. Duncan does some things better than KG and KG does some things better than Duncan. KG just played with far more inferior talent than TD for majority of his career. Did I really just see dude put Dirk ahead of KG on the all time power forward list :lol: :smh:

Duncan
Malone
KG
Barkley

Dirk

the difference is kg only had a decent team ONCE in minny..and they still took the lakers to 6 in the WCF with cassell(?) injured that year..we saw what happened in boston the year he had teammates as good as duncan did/does in san antonino

also his body breaking down coincided with lebron entering his prime.. so bad timing there as well :lol:

Last edited:
but he got it back against a better team that was said to steamroll the league...

its a win win but yea Dirk should have won
His playoff run in 2011 made me a fan.

One of the most amazing playoff runs ever 
pimp.gif

I've come full circle on the 06 finals. A lot of those foul calls were just straight up hacks. D wade was a beast the mavs couldn't keep up with him

Please explain that comparrison because I don't see the connect at all......

Mustard youngin to the game not very versatile or accredited , pharrell total opposite , dont know any other way to explain. Do you listen to modern musi, and were you doing so in early 2000's on...

Last edited:
Mustard young in to the game not very versatile or accredited , pharrell total opposite , do know any other way to explain. Do you listen to modern musi, and were you doing so in early 2000's on...

Epic reach man. Not only is it wrong...it doesn't even make sense :lol:

Mustard youngin to the game not very versatile or accredited , pharrell total opposite , dont know any other way to explain. Do you listen to modern musi, and were you doing so in early 2000's on...

Lebron has more Mvps than all of them and more championships than 3 of them. What accreditation do you need :lol:

There are some decent bigs that are Free agents this year. I expect Thunder to make a real move. Nobody wants to make the mistake Cleveland did by not surrounding the Star with Ring type rosters

There are some decent bigs that are Free agents this year. I expect Thunder to make a real move. Nobody wants to make the mistake Cleveland did by not surrounding the Star with Ring type rosters

What's their financial situation looking like? Realistically, who could they bring in / acquire with the Money that they have to spend?

Lebron can play an guard 1-4 why would you not take him over everyone else

Still spurs4life though !

Last edited:
Hold up this ***** just said Lebron isn't versatile [emoji]128514[/emoji] not even Skip would say something like that.

Lebron can play an guard 1-4 why would you not take him over everyone else

That playing the 4 business is a farce. He can't really guard any of the good 4's in the league. Maybe for like a possession or two, but not consistently.

However, like I said I agree. I'm taking him before all of those guys.

But he doesn't have the rings of Kobe and Duncan ...

He's 29. The fact that he's a legit player in the discussion at 29 is all that needs to be said about that. He's 29 and making going to the finals every year a formality for the Heat. That speaks volumes.

What's their financial situation looking like? Realistically, who could they bring in / acquire with the Money that they have to spend?

If they amnesty Perk, any of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom