⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SIGNING: Porto have completed the signing of Iker Casillas from Real Madrid...

CJqOolVUEAAhBiv.jpg

Cliffs Notes on Darmian?

Louis van Gaal said:
“Matteo is a right-sided full back with the versatility of also being able to play on the left. He is a strong defender and has the ability to go forward in the attacking positions which is a fantastic attribute to have and much needed in the fast rhythm of the Premier League. Matteo will be a great addition to the team. I am delighted to welcome Matteo to the club and look forward to working with him in the coming days.”

ANNOUNCEMENT: "I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club"- Fabian Delph

fabian-delph_2710847b.jpg

I guess he realized he'd only be starting a couple league cup matches for Citeh before being loaned out to a championship team with option to buy.

Last edited:
smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

messi's copa america magic.

he really showed out in this tournament.  i can not understand the slander. 

I've heard Oblak's and Cilessen's names being mentioned...
nerd.gif
i heard cilessen is a smoke screen and oblak isn't ready to be a full time keeper. 
Oblak would be in almost the exact same situation as DDG when he first arrived at OT 
laugh.gif
. I'm really surprised about Valdes possibly leaving,he would be the de facto number 1 for a little while before DDG's successor is found.

Lloris would be ideal obviously but as you said, it would probably be a good while before it could get done.

Last edited:
Arsenal's Serge Gnabry is West Brom loan target, according to sources

Arsenal winger Serge Gnabry is a loan target of West Bromwich Albion, sources have told ESPN FC.

West Brom boss Tony Pulis is in the market for a right-sided winger during this summer's transfer window and Gnabry is thought to figure highly on his wanted list.

Gnabry is highly-regarded within the corridors of power at Arsenal and is tipped to become a mainstay in Arsene Wenger's side in years to come.

The Germany Under-21 international broke into the Arsenal team in 2012 making his full debut in a memorable 7-5 League Cup win over Reading.

The skilful attacker has made 19 appearances in total for for the club, but saw his progress last season held up by a knee injury he picked up in March 2014.

Gnabry made a successful return to fitness at the back end of last season, but Wenger decided not to rush back the German.

Wenger is well-stocked for wingers and is open to the idea of loaning Gnabry next season so that he regain his match fitness and pick up valuable first-team experience.

A number of clubs are thought to be monitoring Gnabry's situation and West Brom are keen to try and take the winger to the Hawthorns.

Would be a good move for him, WBA does need wingers

Basti is trash but nani is all that & a bag of chips?!? :rofl:

I have a feeling Douglas Costa will not do well at Bayern if Pep moves him around instead of playing him on the right side. I wonder if this was a purchase Pep wanted vs. a purchase Rummeniggge wanted?

Back
Top Bottom