⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Translation = He was offered a lot of money & amenities to come join United so he can retire with extra cash...

Shoot, I'd go too. Never blame a player for tying to get more money. Plus he's going to a club that can try & compete for trophies.

Like I said, I wish him luck. They don't make 'em like that much these days... Kinda fitting since one can look at Basti like a German Scholes..

Edit - I know them Bayern supporters over there in Bavaria are cursing out Pep & Rummenigge right now... :rolleyes

If he just wanted cash and comfort, he could have went to Qatar or MLS.

If he just wanted cash and comfort, he could have went to Qatar or MLS.

No that role is reserved for Xavi only. Those Qataris only like Spanish footballers anyway. :rolleyes :tongue:

Like I said he gets to go to a club not only for money (& to pad his retirement fund nicely) but a chance to compete for trophies. Can't beat that... :smokin

Last edited:
i think basti is going to beast in the PL...assuming he stays healthy.  i love that signing for man u...great leader in midfield which i think they really needed. 

Man Utd are doing great business man. They should do great in Europe playing in the CL with that depth if they continue getting the Guys they want

People think the 30 is the new 80, he's a CM not a forward like RVP. And Im not even worried about the league adjustment, he's a world class player playing with a former manager in system he enjoys.  He's going to be fine, plus his leadership and experience will needed for future growth on this team and those european conquests. 

Delph snubbing Citeh to stay at Villa, pool threaten to keep raheem in the reserves if city can meet the 50 million pound price tag, and arsenal interested in trash evans. the day keeps gets better 

Like Coupe has said, Adidas should add some purple to the Madrid home kits. The new home would look great if it had purple trim.

I think this have been the best Madrid kits in a while. I like the thin material Adidas used for these kits too. My son has an away Isco from the 13-14 campaign.

View media item 1623733View media item 1623734

These were nice, last year's were nice also. But this classic bright all white kit is perfect. No black, no orange, no gold, no whatever other color they put on the stripes - just white. It's beautiful.

Purple of course would be the only color that'd bring it to the top - but this is as close as it gets (1a &1b situation). Purple would have been perfect for the numbers this year too but it's black (surprise? meh), number font doesn't look so hot either.

I noticed that ever since Adidas took over Real Madrid they're the ones who've literally buried the historical Morado Castellano color. Maybe they got something against Purple at Adidas which to me is a crime. If Nike sign Madrid in 2018, I'm sure we'll see it come back.

People think the 30 is the new 80, he's a Chttp://youtu.be/P4TQ2HHL56kM not a forward like RVP. And Im not even worried about the league adjustment, he's a world class player playing with a former manager in system he enjoys.  He's going to be fine, plus his leadership and experience will needed for future growth on this team and those european conquests. 

Delph snubbing Citeh to stay at Villa, pool threaten to keep raheem in the reserves if city can meet the 50 million pound price tag, and arsenal interested in trash evans. the day keeps gets better 
Arsenal will not sign Evans lol

SIGNING: Manchester United is delighted to announce that Matteo Darmian has completed his transfer from Torino. Matteo joins on a four-year contract with the option to extend for a further year.

CCAA563AAFA74CC7BB66B1342C156825.ashx

Last edited:
Jesus Christ Nike, bow out gracefully and just let United wear their new adidas jerseys for gods sake. Grow up :lol:

I read that Nike is making United wear their jerseys up until the last day even in the exhibition matches so the United kit crew need to bring Nike and Adidas kits :lol: It was a great partnership for many years but they're treating this like a jealous ex-girlfriend

^ gotta agree with you there,Coupe... :smh:

I like how Utd's taking care of business this transfer window...
also great to see them addressing their main concerns which was at rightback and centre midfield...hopefully a solid CB and a striker comes in before preseason starts...

Last edited:
Rumors are that he might've had a falling out with Pep...
I swear every Bayern player in one way or another had conflict with Pep. Guy runs that club like a dictatorship :lol:

I can see this move make sense for Bayern. They have a potential starter in Sebastian Rode on the bench who can play just like Schweinsteiger. They also bolstered up their midfield and added some flair in Douglas Costa. I think Bayern should be going for some wingers. Ribery and Robben aren't getting any younger and playing full seasons anymore.

He was pretty impressive at the WC last year but I don't really catch too many Serie A games so not too sure about his club form. He's a versatile full back so he could play left if asked but he'll hopefully never have to :lol:.

What's funny is that he's probably already the best RB on the team now...:lol:

Last edited:
If Schneiderlin comes before Monday, then Godword will have the rest of a long TW to work on Lacazette

Jesus Christ Nike, bow out gracefully and just let United wear their new adidas jerseys for gods sake. Grow up :lol:

I read that Nike is making United wear their jerseys up until the last day even in the exhibition matches so the United kit crew need to bring Nike and Adidas kits :lol: It was a great partnership for many years but they're treating this like a jealous ex-girlfriend

Haha I didn't know that! Adidas must be pissed but happy knowing each day is getting closer to finally flourishing.

Happy to see United splash money on good signings man. Body excited for club football

UdHrQ1t.jpg

Di Marzio is NOT playing around anymore...out here trying to prove he's the most legit source in the game...

He released these before the signing was made official...signing initial agreements...

CJp3GPZWEAAWjHA.jpg

CJp3GQBWEAA2-Gv.jpg

CJp3GPsWgAAwlBi.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom