⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOAN: Immobile has been signed to Sevilla FC from Borussia Dortmund for a season long loan

G_Wolfsburg_Immobile_2_bvbnachrichtenbild_regular.jpg

If Cope can be believed, United had a €140m offer for Bale rejected.

http://www.cope.es/menu/programas/el-partido-de-las-12/inicio

The Daily Star says Woody has also brought in Jorge Mendes to work out bring in Nicolas Otamendi to the club.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...ian-Schweinsteiger-want-Nicolas-Otamendi-next

Apparently Cesc & Jose have recently called Pedro in an effort to bring him to Stamford Bridge. His recent contract extension saw his buyout clause decrease from €150m to €30m.

View media item 1624826

TWEET: "One last dream in my career come true. I am excited about the next chapter in my life with @ManUtd."

CJuOTlBWsAAnp_O.jpg

Last edited:
@PortuBall Porto have done well when doing business with Real Madrid.
Out: €39m for Danilo/Casemiro.
In: Casillas for €0m + Real paying part of wages.
:pimp:

I feel adidas played a part in this signing. Adidas and Nike have clout in what players clubs sign if they sponsor the club :smh:

BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - #MCFC agree fee for Liverpool's Raheem Sterling. Here's how he's done in the PL #SSNHQ 

citeh going to give sterling 200k pounds/wk 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

looks like claise to the saints. so morgan to mufc should be done soon

Raheems 50m transfer tag is almost equivalent to the total amount paid out for Memphis/Darmian/Schweini :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Raheems 50m transfer tag is almost equivalent to the total amount paid out for Memphis/Darmian/Schweini :lol: :lol:

:lol:

English premium

i wanna see how rodgers wastes the transfer fee now :lol:

I can't wait :lol:
Fans want the likes of Reus but will end up with the likes of Menez

I imagine that they still go after Benteke. I did see a tweet about a Balo, Mario Gomez swap earlier today...taken with a grain of salt. Laughable but not impossible

Edit
Said tweet:

@TheCalcioGuy According to Mediaset, a swap between Fiorentina and Liverpool between Mario Gomez and Mario Balotelli could take place.

Last edited:
he is too good for them . i would hate to see reus waste his career at liverpool

*shots fired*

As an add on to that I also read that there's an agreement in place with Benfica to send Gaitan to OT in the even that ADM were to be sold in exchange for Rafa...

Isn't silly season awesome :lol:. Personally I want to see ADM stick it out for at least another year but if both sides feel it's in their best interest to part ways than whatever *shrugs*

Last edited:
Damn, just realized... Haven't seen any Range Rover window punditry from 'Arry in a bit... :rolleyes

Last edited:
I hope Luxurious Raheem flourishes. I hope he gets to stay on the wing too... Plus he doesn't have the burden of trying to be savior & hopefully doesn't get moved all around.

Back
Top Bottom