⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
also, before juve, wasnt ogbonna highly rated ?

I think he was once tipped to eventually succeed Chiellini...guess it didn't work out for him that way...

if Il Faraone moves to Monaco :wow: his kit will be copped...
a change in scenery might be good for him I think,plus I honestly believe that he has a better chance of featuring in the UCL with Monaco than with Milan...

Yeesh, €20m transfer fee & €10m a year in wages for an oft injured Schweinsteiger?!?!

I guess financially that's doable for a club like United but yikes that's a lot of money for someone whose 30 & has been oft injured like Schweinsteiger.

The Mirror said Southampton have already turned down 2 bids for Schneiderlin at €20m.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfers-no-new-6045488?

I wonder how much they're looking for. Are United fans wary of his injury history as of late?

:smh: Fat Frank will miss his scheduled debut to calf strain...

Juve interested in making a £28.8m bid on Ozil?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-288m-bid-for-arsenal-playmaker-10381125.html

Yeesh, €20m transfer fee & €10m a year in wages for an oft injured Schweinsteiger?!?!

I guess financially that's doable for a club like United but yikes that's a lot of money for someone whose 30 & has been oft injured like Schweinsteiger.

The Mirror said Southampton have already turned down 2 bids for Schneiderlin at €20m.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfers-no-new-6045488?

I wonder how much they're looking for. Are United fans wary of his injury history as of late?

:smh: Fat Frank will miss his scheduled debut to calf strain...

Juve interested in making a £28.8m bid on Ozil?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-288m-bid-for-arsenal-playmaker-10381125.html

Last I read, Southampton want 25m or 27m for Schneiderlin. I don't think Wenger and LVG, both see him being worth that much...but who knows. He would be a good addition to either squad
Ozil isn't going anywhere

Last edited:
Milan are really trying to clean house of these players on big wages. Selling El Shaarawy for 20mil is the best offer they would probably get, remember that he only has scored 4 goals in the past 2 years no other club is stupid enough to pay that. He will be missed, but im all for him leaving if this can bring in Ibra. IMO Il faraone was at his best playing striker with balotelli

Club Football basically back Bruh. I'm so hyped man
pimp.gif
end of August can't come soon enough 
nerd.gif
devil.gif

cc: @HEGGSY  

Damn I really liked Isco wearing the "23" but it'll be even weirding see Danilo wear the "23" now. Guess Isco is going back to his old number?

Wishing Danilo all the best, can't wait to see him play in the bright lights.

RUMOR: Bild, who is relatively reliable is reporting that Schweinsteiger to United is done while BBC is reporting that the deal is close to complete, even Di Marzio is jumpin in on the action...

Where there's smoke, there's fire....

Since it's official,I'm pretty glad to have Shweinny on the squad
smokin.gif
. I've always respected the heck out of his game and he's absolute class when healthy.

pimp.gif

Can't wait to see this type of motivation/effort at OT  

Last edited:
Oft injured within the last several years, 30, & adapting to a new league... Not sure that's a good combo.

I wish him luck though because Basti been class throughout his whole career whether it be club or country, on the pitch or in the locker room.

Has there ever been a United signing you've approved of Psk? Not srs 
laugh.gif

I was a bit iffy about the price given his injury history but he won't be asked to play each game and if MS also signs as purported,then we'll have a more than solid rotation at CM with Carrick/Shweinny/Morgan/Herrera to hopefully keep everyone fresh/fit for the added workload this season.

I feel like he could play the Pirlo at Juve role for us as a facilitator in MF and Pirlo was even older when he joined the Bianconeri.

Last edited:
Glad that business has finally picked up though right now I mostly want Woody to forget about Ramos and sign Otamendi before someone else snatches him up...

Ramos has always been a pipe dream and apparently he's now patched things up with Flo

Last edited:
I love Depay but I hate LvG is already talking about making him a striker which I think is a huuuuge mistake. I loved Ander Herrera but then LvG didn't play him often enough or in his preferred role... :rolleyes :tongue:

Edit - BTW, I"m critical of Barca too. I don't like paying large transfer fees for older players like Benjamin Button (Mathieu) & Turan. Although I do think Turan will do really well at Camp Nou.

I repped ya btw because you came at me in a good natured way instead of being a salty & crap... :wink:

Last edited:
Translation = He was offered a lot of money & amenities to come join United so he can retire with extra cash...

Shoot, I'd go too. Never blame a player for tying to get more money. Plus he's going to a club that can try & compete for trophies.

Like I said, I wish him luck. They don't make 'em like that much these days... Kinda fitting since one can look at Basti like a German Scholes..

Edit - I know them Bayern supporters over there in Bavaria are cursing out Pep & Rummenigge right now... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom