• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
 The guy from Hannibal? 

:lol:  The guy from Hannibal? 

Nah, from Layer Cake. It's the movie that put Daniel Craig on the map. I highly suggest the movie.

Eiddy got a good laugh at the post yesterday when I reacted to seeing SAF on the golf course. I posted this vid. SAF in his old age keeps reminding me of Jimmy Price whenever I see him...

Last edited:
Nah, from Layer Cake. It's the movie that put Daniel Craig on the map. I highly suggest the movie.

Eiddy got a good laugh at the post yesterday when I reacted to seeing SAF on the golf course. I posted this vid. SAF in his old age keeps reminding me of Jimmy Price whenever I see him...
Right on... will check it out! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:

Right on... will check it out! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

One of my favorite movies (along with RocknRolla, you should also check it out after Layercake), I bought it on Blu-ray years ago.

Last edited:
Memph Bleek was officially unveiled at OT today...

Still no number... 
laugh.gif

LVG also confirmed that Darmian is on his way to Manchester for his medical.

Those Liverpool fans who think Raheem shouldn't leave (or if he does it's only cause of the money) are delusional....

He can see just like the rest of us, the likelihood of Liverpool putting up consistent strong runs in the CL or winning the league is slim.

I don't blame him for leaving, he's got a hell of a lot of potential to still grow. Dude is thinking about his career.

I find it funny when Liverpool fans say Sterling is a money hungry kid. He is the lowest paid player on the team. If Liverpool had given him an improved contract 2 season ago and put in a high release clause, they wouldn't be in this mess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom