⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
madrid will still show up in the bright lights. especially ronnie.
psg keep ****ing around they are gonna get bounced.

he's got a point.

Hate **** like this. Zidane won back to back UCL’s and a league.. things like that get you more time.

Supposedly Malcolm to Arsenal is all but announced. Still want either Mahrez or Lemar for a more immediate Alexis-replacement, but Malcolm will be the truth in a couple years.

Too bad we'll have to replace Ozil as well. Maybe Fekir after the WC? :nerd:

Who is going to be he james of the upcoming World Cup?

My answer would've been pulisic.. but my roommate said Lozano.

Who is going to be he james of the upcoming World Cup?

My answer would've been pulisic.. but my roommate said Lozano.
Jona Gonzalez

Sounds more of a managerial problem
you could argue that I suppose, but Poch is a major position of why we've succeeded with the way we've played. I think the shortcomings are more of a maturity issue with the young guns; its wild to me how young the guys are on this team still

I’m surprised a bigger club hasn’t picked up Belotti or Seri.

If Seri does go to City to play for Pep, a lot of teams are going to be sorry they didn’t pick him up including Barca...

I’m surprised a bigger club hasn’t picked up Belotti or Seri.

If Seri does go to City to play for Pep, a lot of teams are going to be sorry they didn’t pick him up including Barca...

Belotti's stil being rumored for united, chelsea and athleti. it'll be interesting to see where he ends up.

DTdQ6GOWAAA6SnN.jpg

Is the official Chelsea Twitter sending subs at Conte? :rofl:

id still rather have aouar or arthur though.

Aouar should be on everyone’s radar too. I really really really want him at Barca.

Barcelona, the city has a sizeable Colombian expat population don’t they? Mina drew a bigger crowd at his introduction than Coutinho. Saw lots of Colombian flags in the crowd.

I hope this kid is legit. He’s big as s**t...

Not sure if this has been mentioned or asked, but can Real even recall James? I thought there was something in the loan contract with bayern saying he couldn't be recalled

Daaaaaaaamn. Alexis went for the dough... Can’t fault him.

Maybe that’s why the rumor of City going after Seri started bcs they turned their attention elsewhere.

Fortifying the midfield is a better move anyway bcs they can ensure their controlling the tempo of games.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or asked, but can Real even recall James? I thought there was something in the loan contract with bayern saying he couldn't be recalled

Don't think especially since Bayern have an option to buy after the 2 years

Can Seri play holding mid?

Yes, the only thing is Seri isn’t much of a tackler or at least he hasn’t shown much of that at Nice. He wins balls thru intercepting & such. He’s got great control of the ball & rarely looses it. First rate passing ability... He’s not one to control a game all on his own but on a team like City, he should excel.

Aouar should be on everyone’s radar too. I really really really want him at Barca.

Barcelona, the city has a sizeable Colombian expat population don’t they? Mina drew a bigger crowd at his introduction than Coutinho. Saw lots of Colombian flags in the crowd.

I hope this kid is legit. He’s big as s**t...

There’s a big population of Colombians in Spain. Also Yerry was introduced on a Saturday and Coutinho was on a Monday so I’m sure that’s why the bigger crowd.

I’m really excited for Yerry and so is the Colombian community. The barefoot part was weird at first but then I learned he does that at every club. Very religious and humble dude. And yes he’s very tall. Tallest on the club now.

Yes, the only thing is Seri isn’t much of a tackler or at least he hasn’t shown much of that at Nice. He wins balls thru intercepting & such. He’s got great control of the ball & rarely looses it. First rate passing ability... He’s not one to control a game all on his own but on a team like City, he should excel.

I like the sound of it. Biggest area of concern on the team right now is if Fernandinho ever goes down we are screwed. Its sad to say but Yaya is a complete liability now so new blood in that holding role would be great. I'll try to watch more Nice games to get a feel for Seri. I still really want Savic from Lazio more than anyone though

madrid will still show up in the bright lights. especially ronnie.
psg keep ****ing around they are gonna get bounced.

Them fools beat us by 1 goal in 2 games in 2015.

We got way more firepower since then and they got half a Ronaldo left.

I can see us losing to City again unfortunately..

I haven't heard **** about Seri this season.

He could go to City or Barca. Idc, United will take care of City and Madrid will take care of Barca.

And I'm 100% SERIous!

all i know is i want united to bring Savic in the summer.. him pogba and matic would be :pimp:

I appreciate all the good footy info you post dude...

So he did turn down going to Arsenal... Interesting. I agree with what the article say quoted below. He could fill Coutinho's left attacking capabilities but he ain't a like for like replacement.
Jürgen Klopp’s fluid 4-3-3 at Liverpool might prove better fit, both in design and ethos. Lemar is cast in a similar mould to Philippe Coutinho and could prove a worthy successor to the Brazilian. A slot as the most forward-thinking of a flexible midfield three would be his ideal position, encouraging him to play off those around him, create chances others and ghost into awkward spaces where he is difficult to pick up. Lemar would happily pop up in Jordan Henderson’s slightly deeper position or in either of the wider roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom