⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Alexis in the Arsenal squad and reports are all over about a move almost being done...

Dude's are trying to lull United fans into a false sense of security/hope only to pull an okey doke at the last second when he joins Citeh...

oprah-no.gif

Not buying it until I see pics of him at Carrington

I got really low confidence going into the game today. We haven’t won a match at Anfield in 15 years :smh::sick: wouldn’t shock me if this is the first loss of the season given that trend BUT I’m a fan the players can’t go into the game thinking about that stuff. If there was every a season to end the terrible record at Anfield this would be the season.

And on the Alexis thing I’m disappointed, really wanted him at City especially after Jesus went down. But I don’t blame the club from walking away from the deal if they didn’t like the terms with the agent or the contract gotta take a stand st some point. I don’t blame Sanchez either people are free to change their minds reminds me of the Alves situation last summer.

Can Alexis be the #7 we needed? I’m cool with United signing him. But idk seems like our club is a graveyard for some players

No Alexis in the Arsenal squad and reports are all over about a move almost being done...

Dude's are trying to lull United fans into a false sense of security/hope only to pull an okey doke at the last second when he joins Citeh...

oprah-no.gif

Not buying it until I see pics of him at Carrington

Too much smoke with this one plus this coming from Di Marzio. Celebrate with me b

68E20F73-34D1-4AF6-8D50-FFB1615AABCA.gif

Playing the waiting game. If it happens let’s be real, he wanted to play for pep but United came thru with the brinks truck.

Too much smoke with this one plus this coming from Di Marzio. Celebrate with me b

68E20F73-34D1-4AF6-8D50-FFB1615AABCA.gif
There's a good amount of smoke for sure but I'll play it safe for now just cause of how fast things have moved/changed over the last week. Who's to say things can't change the other way? I'll be ecstatic if it happens though,the club hasn't had someone do the no.7 shirt justice in damn near a decade...

Playing the waiting game. If it happens let’s be real, he wanted to play for pep but United came thru with the brinks truck.

How is that any different from Citeh blowing other clubs away with crazy fees when they're after their targets?

There's a good amount of smoke for sure but I'll play it safe for now just cause of how fast things have moved/changed over the last week. I'll be ecstatic if it happens though,haven't had someone do the no.7 shirt justice in almost a decade...

How is that any different from Citeh blowing other clubs away with crazy fees when they're after their targets?

I'm saying he probably really wants to play for pep, but that money is clouding his judgement. I can easily see him getting tired of United next season if it doesn't pan out during the first half of the season.

I'm saying he probably really wants to play for pep, but that money is clouding his judgement. I can easily see him getting tired of United next season if it doesn't pan out during the first half of the season.

Oh word? Damn let me know the next Lottomax numbers while you're at it

No one's putting a gun to Alexis's head to force him anywhere,makes no difference to me as to his motivations for joining if he does join...

Oh word? Damn let me know the next Lottomax numbers while you're at it

No one's putting a gun to Alexis's head to force him anywhere,makes no difference to me as to his motivations for joining if he does join...

You know what I hope we get him and he fails. I hope he gets the award for most own goals.

I agree. If United continues on the same trajectory that they are on, you will see dude getting tired and pulling a Di Maria. Leave it to the delusional United stans to say otherwise though.

Lol I wasn't even joking about that pool song being dope
I know, I just had to pop some bantz in there just cause. :lol:

The whole Rom chants stuff being brought up by 'Pool fans is rich. United as a club actually came out and demanded the weirdo fans who were singing it to stop or else,Liverpool on the other hand wore T-shirts backing El Racismo after he was sanctioned by the FA...

Dudes stay acting like their **** don't stink >D

No VVD for the Pool match :pimp:

I have faith City can get a result at Anfield. This is the best squad we have ever assembled to finally win at Anfield.

Not mad Sanchez wont come, I rather him stay than to be in a Man u shirt :stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom