⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we going to act like there’s no allure in being the main man for Manchester United Football Club? :lol:
It'll always be something different for folks.

He joins "He only went for the money lulz"
He joins Citeh "United got snubbed by another WC player lulz"

All as if players play for free and Citeh players don't get paid handsomely as well :lol:

The narrative shift regarding City transfers during this saga has been amazing

The whole Rom chants stuff being brought up by 'Pool fans is rich. United as a club actually came out and demanded the weirdo fans who were singing it to stop or else,Liverpool on the other hand wore T-shirts backing El Racismo after he was sanctioned by the FA...

Dudes stay acting like their **** don't stink >D

False, that was kickitout that initiated it and you guys followed suit. Plus, Evra has shown that he can be a scumbag, so we're not even sure if he's telling the truth.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/so...drop-racist-romelu-lukaku-chant-36147278.html

Where was that Energy here? Keep it consistent. I mean hell, I can keep going.

http://talkradio.co.uk/news/manches...g-racism-lawsuit-didier-deschamps-17112921516

The narrative shift regarding City transfers during this saga has been amazing

Tbf the narrative aroud our transfers has shifted for a reason. A similar thing happens with Alves in the summer. We had an agreement with him PSG came in and ofrrered him and his a better deal and he City didn’t want to match it which is a fair decision for Alves and city imo. Similar situation now with Alexis changing his mind. Players being brought in the last couple years are paid well but it’s a much better wage structure than compared to the early years of the takeover and we offloaded a lot of players taking up higher wages this past summer as well.

Wenger loves those low self-esteem, inconsistent players. He would fit in perfectly. Lemar not worth that 90 mil price tag and I would rather we get someone more proven in the league. They should buy Lanzini and Mahrez and call it a day.

Tbf the narrative aroud our transfers has shifted for a reason. A similar thing happens with Alves in the summer. We had an agreement with him PSG came in and ofrrered him and his a better deal and he City didn’t want to match it which is a fair decision for Alves and city imo. Similar situation now with Alexis changing his mind. Players being brought in the last couple years are paid well but it’s a much better wage structure than compared to the early years of the takeover and we offloaded a lot of players taking up higher wages this past summer as well.

I just find it funny how all of a sudden City are being reported as being financially responsible all of a sudden after getting in a bidding war for a target when you guys have spent more than anyone over the last decade and have never been shy about paying over the odds for talent. Not even knocking the spending itself,that's just the reality of todays footy world but it just sounds like excuse laying in case things go south and he ends up elsewhere same with Alves.

:lol: Cmon man. Barca go 5 years without winning La Liga you think top players won’t join because they not dominating anymore?
yeah i know my comment was tongue in cheek especially since it looks like yall are finally heading in the right direction
if yall pick up alexis now who is yall's target in the summer?

I should clarify, not sure if he's worth 90 mil at this current time.
it is a high asking price but yall set the precedent with VVD at 70
doubt yall get any more world class players less than that

also, if you thought 90 was a lot now, wait till this summer when the market explodes again

yeah i know my comment was tongue in cheek especially since it looks like yall are finally heading in the right direction

I would still like to see Ozil and/or Griez sign. But it's looking like Griez gonna be in a Barca kit next season(kit will be copped)

According to newspaper sources around the world, just about everyone :rofl:

Nah seriously though I’ve seen Savic’s name tossed around though not sure that’d be our best investment unless we make Pogba into more of a 10, right now they play the same position. Personally I’d like to see us pursue a RB and maybe a young, creative type player to provide some additional depth.

it is a high asking price but yall set the precedent with VVD at 70
doubt yall get any more world class players less than that

also, if you thought 90 was a lot now, wait till this summer when the market explodes again
If he balls out for France, yes, if he falls to the wayside no, however, it's the nature of things, so they might as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom