⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Mou quotes are from back in September and they're looking real prescient now that Conte's been doing his best LvG impression so far in 2018 :lol:

source.gif

Iheanacho needs to leave man gets no burn and they just signed another young striker

Can't remember the last time I saw him play for them. Thought it was gonna be a good move for him in the summer too but he's played even less than he did at Citeh

He def needs to leave

Life comes at you fast....what a drop off from Ronaldo.

Watch United spend a ton of money this summer to bring Ronaldo back..smh

The fact that he's felt the need to comment on them makes me think otherwise...

Life comes at you fast....what a drop off from Ronaldo.

Watch United spend a ton of money this summer to bring Ronaldo back..smh

Would much rather drop that money on Bale

honestly don't know whats wrong with ronaldo. he's still in top physical condition.

The P$G - Real round of 16 tie gets more and more important each week with higher stakes. It's most likely gonna have a huge impact on the long term future of both clubs

I could see Emery getting sacked if P$G lose and Flo ordering a team changeup/galactico makeover if Real lose

madrid will still show up in the bright lights. especially ronnie.
psg keep ******* around they are gonna get bounced.

he's got a point.

Last edited:
Hurrikane is playing his way out of Levy's pockets...

Dude deserves to get paid like the best
We pay him the same wage as Walcott's wage if I recall correctly :lol:
There were recent reports about raising his wage from £110k a week to £200k/week but it seems like nothing is happening yet in that regard.
We can't just afford to decimate our wage structure and pay him what he's actually worth but surely we can increase it to some extent.
We're very blessed to still have him play for us at this point and he just keeps getting better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom