⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling that RM are going to continue being somewhat frugal and targeting younger players for the low until they make a push for Neymar once Ronnie's time is up.

There are a lot of things I can criticize them for that they should have and should not have done this past summer, and it's frustrating to watch this team play like trash, but going forward I'm ok with them sitting in the cut and seeing if the market settles. Even if it means Barca get the likes of Dembele, Coutinho, and Griez.

At the same time though, when Sanchez is available for really cheap, and Griez can be acquired for a release clause (both players that seem like they'd be compatible with poacher Ronaldo) it's a bit annoying that RM aren't even reported to have any interest in them to address their poor scoring. Especially after banking off player sales and cup wins. It's like the board has just been jerking off to their financial books.

tl;dr I'm ok with RM avoiding inflated transfer fees to save for true galacticos, but not ok with their inactivity for reasonably priced world class talents

I hate predicting big numbers but I’m saying 4-2 Chelsea.

A goal from Blues set piece minimum bet

Ro, you really want Mahrez on your squad?!?! Ewww...

Xhaka has turned into such a meathead of a player...

To the Chelsea fans here when I watch ya'll games I notice Bakayoko finds himself in forward positions alot does Conte have him playing a more box to box role? I remember in Monacos two man midfield he was the deeper of the two and Fabinho played the box to box role in that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom