⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh boy...

Arsenal hustling backwards :lol:

Would he technically be cup tied since he played in Europa?

If he is, we might as well wait for the free, 25-30 mill isnt too much, but that can be used towards a new signing. We are still thin at LB/CB and I still would love a world class CDM than can be ready to replace Fernandinho.

Martial has come along though,he's having his best season outside of his debut year when he was the main man up top. He personally said that last year he was affected hard by off the pitch issues (BM drama) and admits he wasnt up to the standard he set for himself.

Rashford has gotten better and more well rounded as well,he's 2 goals away from matching last seasons full tally already.

Luke Shaw is a whole different issue and cherry picking different situation without context doesn't tell the whole story. Literally every manager he has ever worked under for club and country has complained about his attitude and work ethic, he seemed to be on the way out at one point but Mou gave him some tough love and he's looked like the class talent everyone knows he can be when hes gotten chances since. He's been brought back into the team over the last month and a half and has looked almost as good as he did before his horrific leg injury

Lindelof has had a tough going at first (shocking in a new league) but he's quickly improved and has gotten regular minutes ever since. Eric Bailly on the other hand was the best defender at the club less than halfway through his first season though but he's never mentioned as a success under Mou for some reason...

Ander Herrera gets credit for Lingard! :rofl:

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-herrera-urges-jesse-lingard-to-keep-shooting

Man... If Thiago did come back, I'd put him center pitch & have Coutinho on the left in midfield or at times left up front...

Man... If Thiago did come back, I'd put him center pitch & have Coutinho on the left in midfield or at times left up front...
:nerd:
no reason we couldn't get him back...thiago left on his own terms

its going to be fun to watch coutinho, thiago, iniesta, busquets, messi, suarez, dembele, and racist griez all at the same time

Chelsea vs Arsenal today.

Since Mou left we’ve lost that boogie man aura against Wenger. This is the first of three matches we’ll be playing against them this month so I wanna start off with a win.

5M11iki.gif

please

Latest Barca transfer news... Rafi to Celta? Arda to Everton or Bestikas? Jerry D on loan to Inter?

And speaking of Inter, Spaletti is rumored to possibly leaving... Not getting along with management... :smh::lol:

Here’s a visual representation of what arsenal fans are compared to Chelsea's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom