⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The reasoning there would make sense but I still see Florentino splurging this summer after the WC. If not on Hazard then Neymar/Arry/Dybala cause I know he won't sit by idly while Barca keep flexing their financial muscle with the likes of Dembele and potentially Coutinho with no Blancos response :lol:

On that same note...

Why would you have readers vote on a team if you're just going to include whoever you want to include?
Team looks like the usual Fifa ultimate team picks.

When guys used to buy coins off the coin sites and just cop all the expensive players IF cards

STONES IS BYKEEE SILVA IS BYKEEEE
Wouldn't have started KDB but glad to see he is fine. Man is a machine

We should be leading this match the proper way, not with an offside Llorente goal that was somehow counted :smh:
Surely we'll score more goals to make up for it

Those Swansea players must be having a real bad time on that pitch. Heavy rainfall, an offside goal against them being counted early on, relegation threat, ...
I very much doubt we'll only get this 1 goal today too

Those Swansea players must be having a real bad time on that pitch. Heavy rainfall, an offside goal against them being counted early on, relegation threat, ...
I very much doubt we'll only get this 1 goal today too
Conditions look ridiculous.

giphy.gif

Jorge Mendes FC :rofl:

Who is Rafa Mir's agent? It's probably Mendes that dude has a ton of pull at getting his players at Wolves

Apparently his right hand man

Mendes also has ties to their ownership so they've definitely been getting hooked up in the market :lol:

All the way to the top of the table too :wow:

Sanchez should of been off
Got a bit lucky there. Swansea is looking like they could pull off a comeback in spite of all our possession but Kane just came on to hopefully put that to rest.
I'm really glad we got Davinson Sanchez either way, he has good potential and has been a savior in Alderweireld's absence.

Swansea really putting the heat on us now, could've conceded there. Would've been deserved too given our offside goal and current inability to score a second.

Absolutely beautiful lob pass from Kane there.
Alli finishing the rebound but Fabianski could do much better.
We really needed a goal we actually earned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom