⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this goes thru, the club will have Dembele & Coutinho this month. Still think this isn’t a prudent buy. There are players hat can be just as good for a lot less dough but at least we know the kid can play.

Glad to see KdB is good...

tenor.gif

^im not even sure what that means.
rumors are messi really wants coutinho. an agreement was made last summer with coutinho and messi signed his contract because of barcelona's intent on signing world class talent

french boys byke in 2018
not getting my hopes up for coutinho yet but that would be an amazing january transfer window
dembele byke might as well be a january signing too

Well damn :wow:

Man scored more goals than anyone in Europe over the last calendar year yet earns less than the likes of Benteke and Chicha 0]

Levy's def gonna have to break the bank if he wants Arry to end up a one club legend like Totti as he was saying recently....

Bruh Fellaini should be an inspiration to all of us being that high up there

Reminds me of a lesser version of Sasha Vujacic. If Fellaini can get more money than Kane, and Sasha can win titles with the Lakers and get engaged to Sharapova, we really have no excuses in life.

lmao @ lesser version of the machine

when you're feeling yourself a little too much

Last edited:
What a reach by Twitter lip readers :lol:

Guaranteed dude didn't say anything Citeh related,doesn't make sense

For all the talk of Mou not developing anyone,Lingard is a perfect example to the contrary...

Dude has doubled his tally from the last 2-3 years this season already

Who gets the credit then? LvG played him just as much to nothing near the same result :lol:

If Pep gets credit for Raheem becoming a baller even though he was already a class talent and the most expensive Englishman ever then I dont see a problem with Mou getting credit for Lingard becoming the most threatening AM at the club

Dudes wanna blame everything on Mou yet not give him credit for any positives under him,he legit can't win :lol:

Ah man, that's sad. Wish Silva & his family the best. The good news is babies being born premature (even really premature) isn't as bad as it used to be. I personally know of a few children born premature, including one of my 6 god kid that have grown up to be fine.

I would say Fergie

He wasn't anywhere near the first team when Fergie was around though. He got his chance under LvG

It's like crediting Fergie for the player Pogba became. The academy deserves some credit but they truly developed/blossomed under different tutelage

Who gets the credit then? LvG played him just as much to nothing near the same result :lol:

If Pep gets credit for Raheem becoming a baller even though he was already a class talent and the most expensive Englishman ever then I dont see a problem with Mou getting credit for Lingard becoming the most threatening AM at the club

Dudes wanna blame everything on Mou yet not give him credit for any positives under him,he legit can't win :lol:

Lingard's been dabbing since LvG... :lol:

Pep gets credit because look at all the young players flourishing under him at City. I doubt other managers would get the same results from the likes of Leroy, Jesus, & the others.

If Jose is doing so great, how come Martial isn't coming along? He should be playing more frequently than he is. Why is he not getting consistent playing time? What about Luke Shaw? What about Lindelof? Those 2 in paticular should be flourishing under the defensive minded Jose...

That dummy is now saying he don't know the right people... Absolute moron.

Martial has come along though,he's having his best season outside of his debut year when he was the main man up top. He personally said that last year he was affected hard by off the pitch issues (BM drama) and admits he wasnt up to the standard he set for himself.

Rashford has gotten better and more well rounded as well,he's 2 goals away from matching last seasons full tally already.

Luke Shaw is a whole different issue and cherry picking different situation without context doesn't tell the whole story. Literally every manager he has ever worked under for club and country has complained about his attitude and work ethic, he seemed to be on the way out at one point but Mou gave him some tough love and he's looked like the class talent everyone knows he can be when hes gotten chances since. He's been brought back into the team over the last month and a half and has looked almost as good as he did before his horrific leg injury

Lindelof has had a tough going at first (shocking in a new league) but he's quickly improved and has gotten regular minutes ever since. Eric Bailly on the other hand was the best defender at the club less than halfway through his first season though but he's never mentioned as a success under Mou for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom