⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ro, you really want Mahrez on your squad?!?! Ewww...

Xhaka has turned into such a meathead of a player...

I've been desperate for a true winger out right :lol:. He'd be a better and more proven option imo than Lucas from P$G who's been linked to the club lately

Doesn't hurt that he's been in great form recently and won't be cup tied

To the Chelsea fans here when I watch ya'll games I notice Bakayoko finds himself in forward positions alot does Conte have him playing a more box to box role? I remember in Monacos two man midfield he was the deeper of the two and Fabinho played the box to box role in that team.
Lamps said Best in an interview or analysis the bakayoko looks like he has an identity in the system that Conte wants him to have yet he doesn’t do it. he is not in the “Chelsea mindset “right now. He was defined at Monaco but a utility player here

Go ahead and make yourself useful Ed...

I don't think I want Mahrez on the squad....especially not at 40-50 mil. I know we're starved on the wings, but at this point, I rather take our chances with what we have and put that 40-50 mil towards a class midfielder/playmaker. Martial has been solid on the wing.....we just need Mou to stop playing Rash in front of him.

I don't think I want Mahrez on the squad....especially not at 40-50 mil. I know we're starved on the wings, but at this point, I rather take our chances with what we have and put that 40-50 mil towards a class midfielder/playmaker. Martial has been solid on the wing.....we just need Mou to stop playing Rash in front of him.

I still think another MF is needed too but I feel underwhelmed with the forward options on the right especially when Valencia is out and there's no real threat from the FB spot. Tony and Rash have the left flank locked down. The likes of Mkhi,Mata and Jesse can stay centrally where they excel

DIwgKqnW0AAk2ul.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom