*★*Official Chicago Bears 2009-2010 Thread(4-4)*★* week 10 @49ers

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

No strong hate here, but maybe thats because the Packers have always been more successful
happy.gif
Yeah probably
tired.gif

just out of curiosity JPZx do you know where Elkton South Dakota is?
Its a city like the size of my basement 2 minutes away from Minnesota.

I am even more geeked for the season but Hester just misjudging that bomb so badly had me worried. Dude just doesn't have good instincts as a receiver. Hepartially made up for with a nice catch a few plays later but still...dude misjudged that ball badly.

Oh i was just wondering cause i have ALOT of family over there. And they're constantly talking about the Vikings and Twins.
I just had my cousin down here in Milwaukee and took him to Miller Park for a Twins game.

Thought i say, and you thought i gave you #@+!. I get in arguments with them every 2 seconds.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I am even more geeked for the season but Hester just misjudging that bomb so badly had me worried. Dude just doesn't have good instincts as a receiver. He partially made up for with a nice catch a few plays later but still...dude misjudged that ball badly.
Yeah. I've been having second thoughts about him, but hopefully he will improve.

This has probably been covered in here, and I saw it has its own thread but, Watch OUT BRIAN!!!!!

Cutler as a 'viper'

August 27, 2009 1:23 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Kevin Seifert

If you have an ESPN Insider subscription, I highly recommend you check out David Fleming's essay on Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler's "split personality." Fleming describes Cutler as "an annoyed viper -- with a frat boy haircut and a slight double chin."

Consider this anecdote as evidence of the way Cutler approaches his job:

During Jay Cutler's first week of practice as the Bears' new quarterback, a rookie wide receiver dared to shag a few of his passes with just one hand. And even though this rookie, third-round pick Juaquin Iglesias, had been lectured a few times by coaches about the importance of proper technique, he was slow to break his annoying little habit. So when it happened again one afternoon, Cutler followed his pass upfield, darted toward Iglesias and screamed into his face mask: "If you ever do that again I will never throw another f--ing pass to you. EVER!"

What a leader.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Cutler as a 'viper'

If you have an ESPN Insider subscription, I highly recommend you check out David Fleming's essay on Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler's "split personality." Fleming describes Cutler as "an annoyed viper -- with a frat boy haircut and a slight double chin."

During Jay Cutler's first week of practice as the Bears' new quarterback, a rookie wide receiver dared to shag a few of his passes with just one hand. And even though this rookie, third-round pick Juaquin Iglesias, had been lectured a few times by coaches about the importance of proper technique, he was slow to break his annoying little habit. So when it happened again one afternoon, Cutler followed his pass upfield, darted toward Iglesias and screamed into his face mask: "If you ever do that again I will never throw another f--ing pass to you. EVER!"
What a leader.
laugh.gif

i see nothing wrong with it he had been told more then a few times by the coaches it was only a matter of time before it happened
3rd preseason game tonight

Is that supposed to be a knock on Cutler? I think it's a positive. [Tony Soprano] You may not love me but YOU WILL respect me [/Tony Soprano]

avy/sig FAIL
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

and ps we bears fans can make the same pic for your QB

laugh.gif
not even justto hate jp, that seriously is one of the worst avy/sig combos ive seen in a while, especially the sig.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Cutler as a 'viper'

What a leader.
laugh.gif

Joe Montana did a similar thing back on the Niners because one of his receivers yelled his name during a play. His career turned out alright.

That's what leaders do.

JP can just feel that NFC North title slipping away!!

So much hate he doesnt even have anything about his own team in his sig. That is on some Al Davis level of fail.

Jay Cutler with the 98 yard statement drive.
pimp.gif

GB v Chi could be an epic shootout. Could be like the Den-SD game last year.

The NFC North is gonna be so fun to watch this year!!!
Most interesting QB division in football by a long shot. Maybe not the best but definitely the most interesting!

Back
Top Bottom