*★*Official Chicago Bears 2009-2010 Thread(4-4)*★* week 10 @49ers

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by tylerdub

I heard Knox talking about his shin, he said, if there were a game today I would be playing at 100%.
Johnny Knox is a BOSS
pimp.gif

im starting to love this dude no +!@#
laugh.gif

LOL me too,
embarassed.gif

• Bears DE Adewale Ogunleye, $7,500 for unnecessary roughness (a horse-collar tackle against the Lions)
smh.gif
%@*+ was clean then now they turnaround and fine him for it
sick.gif
(if its the play on the rb in the back fieldthat im thinking about)

Originally Posted by CasperJr

• Bears DE Adewale Ogunleye, $7,500 for unnecessary roughness (a horse-collar tackle against the Lions)
smh.gif
%@*+ was clean then now they turn around and fine him for it
sick.gif
(if its the play on the rb in the back field that im thinking about)

Its the Stafford sack....

man, the defense is the biggest surprise this season along with Knox

I don't think anyone looked at our schedule and saw us going 3 - 1 going into the bye week

I need a white Cutler jersey BAD

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

smh.gif
sick.gif

THAT wasnt even close to a horse collar he had a fist full of jersey

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

smh.gif
sick.gif

THAT wasnt even close to a horse collar he had a fist full of jersey

SMH at the league for getting this one twisted. Now they are protecting the QB from legal tackles on the field and after the game.

was it me or was that win not a lil meh

worst D in the league and the was still layin hands on cutler
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

that o-line is the worst ive seen in a long time....

i need an authentic cutler jersey of those uni's we wore yesterday.

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

that o-line is the worst ive seen in a long time....

Yep.... there going have to do something cause Cutler wont last.

Imagine if we had a stud offensive line like Denver or Minnesota. We wouldn't be 4-3, that's for sure.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

like i been saying its not our WR's

its

A. the o line that cant block a front 4 of any HS in the US

B. our Dline not being able to get hands on other teams QB no matter how good your CB's and Safety's are they wont last more then 5 secs befor dudegets open and it dont help we dont have the grestest of CB/Safetys

oline and Dline is wat we need to draft on next year i dont want to hear a mofo talkin about our WR's anymore

hester is a #1 point blank is he a super #! no but a #1 none the less

I don't know how to feel about Cutler's day yesterday. I know he had a great stat line. That 1 pick was just late game heave so not really a negative.His numbers were great but they were playing catch up the whole day. Olsen seems to be hitting a groove though. Hester might not be a bonafide #1 but he willdo. If he's not a #1 in people's eyes, he's sure as hell a fantastic #2 on any team. He has improved immensely this season. I think it'sobvious our secondary is trash and our o-line is too old.

Off-season possibilities...

QB -

byron leftwich - he went to the steelers for a ring he got that ring and now i feel that he may want to prove that he is a starter in this league why not with us?

Just wanted to laugh for a min
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Off-season possibilities...

QB -

byron leftwich - he went to the steelers for a ring he got that ring and now i feel that he may want to prove that he is a starter in this league why not with us?

Just wanted to laugh for a min
laugh.gif
wats so funny about that statement at the time of that post he was at least a better opinion then wat we had

If we aren't going to change our defensive scheme this off-season, I would suggest signing Julius Peppers. Our defensive line is getting no push withoutTommie and Ogunleye is as good as gone. Besides, the Panthers aren't doing so well right now. DO IT JERRY

Bump.

So I'm pretty sure everyone's frustrated with the way we've played this season. I didn't think the defense, the running game, or the offensiveline would be this bad. But for some reason, the blame always goes back to the QB in Chicago. It's not Cutler's fault. Neither Grossman's, orOrton's for that matter. Yeah, Cutler's been throwing too many picks, but I mean damn, he has no protection and no running game so he HAS to make thosethrows. And it doesn't help that these receivers aren't getting separation and quitting on plays. I'd say 55 percent of his picks are not his faultat all. It's the redzone picks that really kill me. But regardless, he still has some work to do. He's not the blame for our poor play. It's thecoaching and the ownership. We've been content with mediocrity for too long. Lovie puts too much faith in his players, thinking that we're better thanhow we play. The truth is, that we aren't and we need immediate changes somehow some way. Troy Aikman said it best yesterday:
[h4]"This organization thinks their defense is alot better than it really is."[/h4]
The Tampa 2 defense has been dead since the 2007 season. Not one top 10 defense runs a Tampa 2 scheme. So why can't the coaches realize this? Why don'twe try to improve instead of sitting idle by? Look at the Minnesota Vikings. Each season they've gotten better by adding key pieces like Allen and Harvinand look how good they are now. That's because they know how to run an organization properly. Know what made the Bears successful in the first place duringtheir first 50 years? Great management and coaching. Angelo doesn't know how to run an organization. He hasn't drafted a worthwhile first round playersince god knows when, and he still disregards our greatest needs. The offensive line has needed to be fixed since the 7-9 season. And guess what? We're theworst offensive line in the league. Aaron Rodgers gets more damn protection than Cutler. And our coaches are absolute garbage as well. We can't developtalent, and once we get a talented player they regress almost instantly. Take Cutler or even Mushin Muhammad for example. Cutler struggles with his mechanics;so why don't the quarterbacks coach fix that? Why are our receivers so inexperienced? Why can't the wide receivers coach handle that? Why does Lovieshow no emotion during blowout games?

Look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/v/b2Jiv_MawMA?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/b2Jiv_MawMA?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Obviously our coaches don't give enough of a damn to discipline our players and teach them mechanics.

So, until we get a competent coaching staff and capable personnel, we're flirting with Oakland/Detroit status.

[h2]http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/01/05/fewell-could-land-in-chicago-as-defensive-coordinator/[/h2]
[h2]Perry Fewell could land in Chicago as defensive coordinator [/h2]
Perry Fewell is the premier candidate to take over as the Bears' defensive coordinator, according to a league source.

Fewell, the interim Bills coach who interviewed for the permanent job this week, is coveted by the Bears and very likely will end up running Chicago's defense if he doesn't land the head gig in Buffalo. It would be quite surprising if the Bills gave Fewell that position after allowing the entire staff to pursue other jobs.

Fewell is very close to Bears coach Lovie Smith, having worked with him before as the defensive backs coach in St. Louis and Chicago, and is well versed in the Tampa 2 system that Chicago runs. Fewell also is well respected by the Bears' staff as a coach and motivator.

The Bears fired offensive coordinator Ron Turner and five other coaches on that side of the ball Tuesday. Smith called the defensive plays this season, but he will not do that in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom