ZYZZ Dead at 22

I hope zyzz is trollin and comes to sneakys house on some Taken #!++ then snuffs his face into his highly overused keyboard.

smh, smart $%%

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Someone else said it, do it naturally be the best you can without supplements.

This. 

I remember reading about the potential problems that Whey could cause, my freshman year of college, and put that #($* down immediately.  It's not worth the risk man. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Dude...Don't $#@% with steroids!
laugh.gif

People make things too difficult for themselves, and end up hurting/killing themselves in the end. Aesthetics ain't that serious.

true... but you know you was mirin...
well like anything else its for each person to decide....but you need to educate yourself if you plan on using them. not that he hadnt. he probably just had a defect he was born with, maybe all that stuff exacerbated it or maybe it woulda happened anyway. rip
I have heard that this combination can be lethal. Supplements, stimulants, lots of heavy lifting, and putting #@%^ in your body that hasn't been tested over a say... 50 year period. Not saying he was clueless as to what he was putting into his body, but how can any of us really know what goes in the things we eat and take?

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Didn't know the guy aside from his trolling tactics, but because he promoted something positive and probably inspired some kid toward a better path he is respected and may he RIP.
doind steroids, which more than likely led to his death is promoting positivity?

seemed like a cool dude.  who cares if he did steroids.  still sad to see him die.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

who cares if he did steroids. 
No joke, I think his heart did.
i think he had a birth defect also from what i read.  i'm just saying doing steroids doesn't dismiss the fact it's sad he died.  dude got alot of people to to try and better themselves.

Damn guys it wasn't just steroids, stop blaming steroids for his death like that was all that killed him...He had an enlarged heart, and did coke and e and mixed it with alcohol. The combination is what probably lead to his death on top of the pre existing heart condition. 

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

How is a guy who did steroids an inspiration though? (Serious question.) I don't really have a moral stance against roids...but I'm clueless as to why people cite this dude as lifting guru. I see no difference in him than other people who do roids and lift.

R.I.P though. Dude brought the word "aesthetics" into my vocabulary. 

-The Juice
steroids or not he did a whole 180 on his life

and inspired many people to do the same

he was an inspiration to many online

and the fact he has a 200+ thread on him shows how much he will be missed

steroids or not this guy saved many lives

from 2005-2008 I played world of warcraft and dropped out of highschool. As a mega nerd I found my way to 4chan, specifically the /b/ section. I was basically becoming a useless piece of fat **** and disregarding all social aspects of my life while dissapointing those around me.

One day I decided to check the other sections of 4chan, and stumbled upon /fit/ found a couple of pictures and post that made me stop and think for a second about seriously changing my lifestyle.Deep down I knew i wanted to be what I seen on that board....and what I seen was Zyzz. I started to watch his videos and follow some of his post.*Eventually his post and the buzz around him led me to the misc where my journey of aesthetics fully blossomed. Had it not been for Zyzz, I would probably still be a fat useless mega nerd doing nothing with my life. I am now working a well paying/full time job, have had 2 serious relationships with a 6.5 and an 8/10 (current) and am in the best shape of my life.*

I no longer play video games obsessivley, instead I focus on being active and making connections in the world. I also enjoy a wide variety of music now because of Zyzz, the tracks that he had in his videos or the ones he would suggest to the misc really helped me branch out into a new area of music which in turn changed my life for the better, I attend festivals/raves/parties and I put myself out there and try to have as much fun as possible. 80% for me and 20% to try to live like Zyzz.

I know this seems like a super nut hug post, but the dude is gone.... he is dead and even though I never met him and he ignored some of my messages on facebook and the misc. He was a HUGE inspiration to me and he was my sole motivation for getting my %@@ off my computer chair and picking up the weights.*I'll always remember this quote from him, even though it isn't something full of wisdom it hit me hard "Instead of working hard to get a new chestpiece in a videogame, work hard to get a new chestpiece in real life" RIP ZYZZ, hope your at the biggest, most massive ****in rave up there in heaven. Nothing but 10/10 nude angels and all of your favorite music.*

Throw up the fist for me and FUAAARK one last time for all of us bro. Most of us love to hate you, and even though some people actually do, you accomplished what we ALL strive for here at the misc. And that is aesthetic perfection and a non forever alone lifestyle. Cheers mate, you were one of the cheekiest kunts to ever exist. Rest in peace bro. Someday soon we will all be "coming at you bro" so save some E for us and be ready to give us a tour of gods gym. Every multi I take will be in memory of you brah. And every rep will be for you.

People die in saunas all the time of dehydration and heat stroke.
Its the price you pay to play the game.

dudes in here getting supplements like protein mixed up with anabolic steroids. Two complete different things.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Damn guys it wasn't just steroids, stop blaming steroids for his death like that was all that killed him...He had an enlarged heart, and did coke and e and mixed it with alcohol. The combination is what probably lead to his death on top of the pre existing heart condition. 

Roids probably didn't help matters either....he was putting a lot of bad +%%! into his body. 

RIP son of Zeus, father of aesthetics. He gave me a few laughs in my time over at the misc so he deserves some sympathy. Make good choices my dudes.

sad if hes actually dead
frown.gif

anyways steroids is what killed him. had to be. multiple cycles of it will kill you. plus using other supps especially NO2 garbage people like to use can kill you.

thats why the only "supp" you should consider taking is whey protein other than that i aint puttin a damn thing into my body.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

sad if hes actually dead
frown.gif

anyways steroids is what killed him. had to be. multiple cycles of it will kill you. plus using other supps especially NO2 garbage people like to use can kill you.

thats why the only "supp" you should consider taking is whey protein other than that i aint puttin a damn thing into my body.

30t6p3b.gif
Its obviously you know nothing about supplements and steroids. Stop it, you're sound ignorant. 

^^^ Ignorance is bliss, you have no idea what you talking about. You acting like vitamin C, fish oil and creatine can kill people 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom