ZYZZ Dead at 22

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ Ignorance is bliss, you probably have no idea what you talking about. You acting like vitamin C, fish oil and creatine can kill people 
laugh.gif

im not talking about those brah

im talking about body building supps, creatine, no2, etc. that stuff is garbage.

nothing wrong with fishoil and multivitamins.

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

How is a guy who did steroids an inspiration though? (Serious question.) I don't really have a moral stance against roids...but I'm clueless as to why people cite this dude as lifting guru. I see no difference in him than other people who do roids and lift.

-The Juice
What do you expect? The fitness industry is a joke. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ Ignorance is bliss, you probably have no idea what you talking about. You acting like vitamin C, fish oil and creatine can kill people 
laugh.gif

im not talking about those brah

im talking about body building supps, creatine, no2, etc. that stuff is garbage.

nothing wrong with fishoil and multivitamins.

indifferent.gif

meh i have my opinions but w/e

i still dont know why people continue to take nitric oxide crap when its bad for your heart. i see all these dudes, whoa just took my first scoop and feels like my heart is about to exlode. like wth?

i still dont know why people continue to take nitric oxide crap when its bad for your heart. i see all these dudes, whoa just took my first scoop and feels like my heart is about to exlode. like wth?

exactly what those are.
laugh.gif

smh @ you trying to stop me from growing
laugh.gif

but some supplements are dangerous in the wrong hands with the incorrect knowledge on use. like a gun.

Let me ask you though...if you're so against what Zyzz took to make his body look the way it did...
Why did you jock his screen name? At one point you had his damn picture as your avy as well.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Let me ask you though...if you're so against what Zyzz took to make his body look the way it did...
Why did you jock his screen name? At one point you had his damn picture as your avy as well.
hes funny as hell and his body was sick. i aim too look like that one day but im not giving up my health to look like that. ive said it plenty of times before under my other names.

i dont like supps especially fat burners and NO2. whats the point in taking that stuff when it puts stress and affect your heart?

http://www.simplyshredded...sive-zyzz-interview.html
Zyzz wrote:
Pretend there is a crowd of thousands watching you, and if you pull out as many reps or pull the weight that you hope (say 200kg deadlift 3 reps) you win a million dollars, and actually believe in your mind that it is true. Watch yourself push harder for reasons that I cannot explain. Try it in your sets tonight. When you think you can’t even push a single more rep out, picture this in your mind and you will push out 3. Or even up the stakes, pretend a gunman is pointing a gun at someone you love and you MUST complete the reps or push the weight to let them live. That’s seriously the lengths I go to in my workouts, sets, and reps, to push myself as hard as possible.
Dedication.
smokin.gif

sad if hes actually dead
frown.gif

anyways steroids is what killed him. had to be. multiple cycles of it will kill you. plus using other supps especially NO2 garbage people like to use can kill you.

thats why the only "supp" you should consider taking is whey protein other than that i aint puttin a damn thing into my body.
do-you-even-lift.jpg

Any of you frequent /fit/? Last night the first two pages were all Zyzz threads. It's just weird that he isn't there posting in the threads giving advice and trolling nonbelievers.

Also some of the new Zyzz memes are awesome.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

sad if hes actually dead
frown.gif

anyways steroids is what killed him. had to be. multiple cycles of it will kill you. plus using other supps especially NO2 garbage people like to use can kill you.

thats why the only "supp" you should consider taking is whey protein other than that i aint puttin a damn thing into my body.
do-you-even-lift.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

sad if hes actually dead
frown.gif

do-you-even-lift.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Let's assume he wasn't taking anabolic steroids. Can excessive weight lifting alone cause enough stress on the heart explain this at his age, at least in part?

Unlikely, unless he already had a congenital heart defect like hypertrophic cardiomyopathy-Anabolic steroids does a number on your cardiovascular system and especially your heart, it's well documented

Back
Top Bottom