ZYZZ Dead at 22

honestly i'm shocked and it took me a while to believe when i heard this.. i almost still dont believe it.

this is crazy... dude was only 22, i thought he was like 24-25 at least...
30t6p3b.gif

just goes to show you really can go at any time. damn...

heart failure at 22

steroids + stimulant drugs

$!@# makes me nervous, not gonna lie. im sure nothings wrong with me but i want to go get a checkup or something. cant be too safe.

46357_428813007225_351749002225_4765970_6239373_n.jpg

aesthetics
laugh.gif

crazy how someone can look like that and die of heart failure...

makes me even question the whey protein, vitamins, fish oil tablets i take....paranoid beyond belief on what to put in my body now...

so what did zyzz take that could have contributed to his death? should be disclosed so everyone can stay away from it....

Dude...Don't $#@% with steroids!
laugh.gif

People make things too difficult for themselves, and end up hurting/killing themselves in the end. Aesthetics ain't that serious.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

People make things too difficult for themselves, and end up hurting/killing themselves in the end. Aesthetics ain't that serious.

true... but you know you was mirin...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

well like anything else its for each person to decide....but you need to educate yourself if you plan on using them. not that he hadnt. he probably just had a defect he was born with, maybe all that stuff exacerbated it or maybe it woulda happened anyway. rip

Damb, RIP to the dude.. i didnt know he was this body building legend in the making...
Where's Kobe avy Zyzz? You alive bruh?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

the only thing im mirin is your avy
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

melanie iglesias
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

heart failure at 22

steroids + stimulant drugs
seeing people our age die (winehouse and zyzz) like this. eye opening stuff, man.
yup and having done all that stuff it makes me a little uneasy. logically i know it shouldn't, it was a fluke thing, but it definitely hits too close to home 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by copped

crazy how someone can look like that and die of heart failure...
???

He looked like the ideal candidate for heart failure. There are risks involved with just weightlifting alone and plenty of studies if you do a quick search: http://jama.ama-assn.org/content/290/21/2803.3.full

Now add to the picture all of these supplements people take and there are many more unknown risks involved. This guy's physique looked very unnatural and you can bet he was supplementing. Supplements are for the ill; it's a dangerous game to play.

I don't know why guys want to carry all that extra weight. Not a good look in the long-term. Work with what you've got and do it naturally (this doesn't mean natural supplements).

you guys can hate all you want but ZYZZ was dat dude

i been slacking off lately for working out and now im going to start goin ham again

in memory of zyzz so one day i too can be aesthetic

Didn't know the guy aside from his trolling tactics, but because he promoted something positive and probably inspired some kid toward a better path he is respected and may he RIP.

How is a guy who did steroids an inspiration though? (Serious question.) I don't really have a moral stance against roids...but I'm clueless as to why people cite this dude as lifting guru. I see no difference in him than other people who do roids and lift.

R.I.P though. Dude brought the word "aesthetics" into my vocabulary. 

-The Juice

I always thought this guy was a photoshop had no idea he was a real person.

Back
Top Bottom