Your girlfriend/female best friend/wife/whatever the heck you want to call her ...

I guess MEN don't have any dignity now. It is disappointing that some would stoop so low to get free drinks. Really disappointed in that. I know I don't mean anything to you but that is really sad. I expect that from females, they don't know better. But we have to do better.

so you would go to a kkk rally if they had free bbq? :rolleyes

you might want to rethink your comparison of racists to homosexuals. i'll let you try again.

no need, apparently you'll go anywhere they got free drinks even if you don't get down with them.
there's a pretty big difference between a gay club and a kkk rally. it's not really that hard to figure out. your attempt to make a comparison failed.

I guess MEN don't have any dignity now. It is disappointing that some would stoop so low to get free drinks. Really disappointed in that. I know I don't mean anything to you but that is really sad. I expect that from females, they don't know better. But we have to do better.
i guess i'm just having a difficult time understanding what's low about accepting a free drink from a stranger.

Speaking for me and my awesomely tolerant response, I was responding to OP's hypothetical question. I have never been to a gay club or got drinks bought for me, but I'm open to the experience if my girl wanted.

Why shouldn't I have fun with my girl and take advantage of the situation? That's not stooping low, that's a Bear Grylls environmental survival mentality, A MAN!!!

If a straight, male bartender gave you a free drink in a heterosexual bar, you'd think you came on a come-up. But when it's a gay, male at a gay club, now it's stooping low.

so you would go to a kkk rally if they had free bbq? :rolleyes

you might want to rethink your comparison of racists to homosexuals. i'll let you try again.

no need, apparently you'll go anywhere they got free drinks even if you don't get down with them.
there's a pretty big difference between a gay club and a kkk rally. it's not really that hard to figure out. your attempt to make a comparison failed.

you're focusing on the kkk thing to bolster your argument. and ignoring the fact that you would go some place you normally would'nt just to catch a free buzz. i would'nt go to a pokemon convention for free drinks or food either.

Last edited:
this thread has taken The NT Turn...i won't be in here anymore. peace.

The NT Turn = n. when a thread with a simple question that average people could discuss civilly and agree to disagree turns into a full blown argument complete with attacks on other members' morals, character, etc.

you're focusing on the kkk thing to bolster your argument. and ignoring the fact that you would go some place you normally would'nt just to catch a free buzz. i would'nt go to a pokemon convention for free drinks or food either.

you're right, i am. you could have chosen a million other examples, but you chose to compare to racists. it should be pretty clear why that hurts your argument. you're right, i wouldn't normally go to a gay bar/club. however, if my girlfriend asked me to go, i would and i would gladly accept free drinks if they were offered to me. that's a lot different than what you're trying to suggest.

If a straight, male bartender gave you a free drink in a heterosexual bar, you'd think you came on a come-up. But when it's a gay, male at a gay club, now it's stooping low.
Completely different situations.

At the gay bar, you are accepting free drinks from "potentials." (in their mind).

At a hetero club, that situation wouldn't be present.

The same way women accept drinks from dudes that they aren't in to is the same thing you would be doing at a gay club. It is deception. If you aren't interested in that person, don't accept their gifts.

But it is such a common practice that people probably don't even think of it as deception. But in my mind taking gifts from someone you have NO interest in is deception.

At the gay bar, you are accepting free drinks from "potentials." (in their mind).
The same way women accept drinks from dudes that they aren't in to is the same thing you would be doing at a gay club. It is deception. If you aren't interested in that person, don't accept their gifts.
But it is such a common practice that people probably don't even think of it as deception. But in my mind taking gifts from someone you have NO interest in is deception.

Don't bother arguing with the obvious trolls man....just let it go.

GUYS PLEASE STOP! BEFORE YOU KNOW WHO, COMES IN HERE AND QUOTES EVERY WORD AND WRITES AN ESSAY TO EACH RESPONSE!!!

I don't know what these other drunk posters are doing in this hypothetical gay club, but I'm not deceiving anyone.

See, that hypothetical free drink is a fee, a payment. If a dude wanted to know my name, the fee for that info is a drink. If he wanted to know my sign, the fee for that info is a drink. That is not deception, but a transaction. We are business men.

Also, I would be heterosexually hugging up on my girl throughout the night, making a display of my clear heterosexuality. If a dude still wanted to try get my ear after all that by buying a drink, why can't I acknowledge his inspiring persistence by accepting a drink?

last time i checked, accepting a free drink at a bar does not mean you're going to sleep with or date the person that purchased the drink for you.

Honestly, I don't see how you can really challenge this. If we're talking about how society at large views things, its pretty incontrovertible.

If the bartender hands me anything for free, I'm taking it. But I'm not leading someone else on by taking a drink from them. 

*Insert confused Joker gif*

Why would a grown *** man be attemping to get free drinks from another grown *** man, in a gay club?

What part of the game is that?
i'll give you a hint. it has to do with the fact that it's free.

so you would go to a kkk rally if they had free bbq?
eyes.gif
I mean...i understand the intent... but...what? 
roll.gif

Do better, son. 

My girlfriend and I are planning on going to a gay club with the aspirations of picking up a bi chick. May be easy may be tricky but should be fun nonetheless.

Relationship/ friendship/ marriage/ whatever would be over! I've dismissed chicks for far less. The moisture in the thread is astounding but I aint judging you aint on trial. Who am I kidding yes I am. Free drinks from dudes?

tumblr_mb3206CdUx1qhfpd6o1_400.gif
Which chappelle's show skit is this from again?

Back
Top Bottom