Your girlfriend/female best friend/wife/whatever the heck you want to call her ...

Granted of course guys hit on him but that's when momma bear came out and I told them he's with me n they back off....it's all bout fun in these clubs ain't gotta worry bout ppl beefing and what not

If you're sure of your sexuality why not go with your GF.....I went with my bf n homegirls and he had a blast danced all night since he was with me n my girls it didn't matter nobody disrespected him...
You say why not, I ask WHY SO? What am I gaining from going?

Me and my wife actually went with my dike friends to a gay club for the lulz.
They actually play better music there. And they're segregated. Like a white side and a black side.
The dudes are the females and the females are the dudes. Its a weird atmosphere bruh.
Bring a knife or a strap on you though.

This thread is wild.

Flirting with other men for drinks? What part of the game is that?

And of course homophobia would be brought up if someone doesn't agree with the notion of heterosexual men going to gay clubs. :smh:

This thread is wild.
Flirting with other men for drinks? What part of the game is that?
And of course homophobia would be brought up if someone doesn't agree with the notion of heterosexual men going to gay clubs. :smh:
The fact that folks are using the, "If he is going to buy me a drink, who am I to turn it down" logic is the funny thing in here. :lol:

this chick invited me to the club one time and it ended up being a gay club, i got hit on and ran to a corner to hide... shorty ended being gay herself.. she was tonguing down this brazilian chick while i watched... i just drank and got sandwiched by them all night,,,, until they declined my offer to smash them both , i had a pretty good night... lol

They actually play better music there. And they're segregated. Like a white side and a black side.
The dudes are the females and the females are the dudes. Its a weird atmosphere bruh.

?????

I'm assuming your GF asked you to go right so you'd be making her happy....wats the difference from a gay or straight club if you going wit ya girl....
I dont even like going to the club with my girl. I'm older, 32, so the only time Im going to the club is for a friends bday/anniversary/occasion. If its a random, "lets go to the club", she going with her friends. I'm not bout that life.

Your logic is ******ed. I'm not homophobic because I don't wanna go to a gay club, just like a white suburban kid isn't racist for not wanting to go to a club smack in the hood.

How the hell does it make me homophobic that as a STRAIGHT MAN, I don't want to go to a GAY CLUB? If a gay man said he didn't want to go to a predominately straight club, I wouldn't hold that against him, that's not his type of crowd, he wouldn't enjoy his time there...I understand

Y'all take any and every opportunity to call people homophobic, y'all are worse then black ppl who pull the race card for every situation. Get outta here with that ******....

(I'm black btw)

you should take a moment to read before you make a post like this. you said one thing, and now you're turning around acting like you said something completely different.

if you don't want to go to a gay club, good for you! but you didn't just say, "i don't want to go to a gay club/bar", so don't even try to act like that. what i originally quoted you on was you accusing someone of flirting because they were trying to use someone for drinks and you further questioned why someone would want to get free drinks from a gay man. it sounds like your major concern is with the fact that this involves gay men.

DCAllAmerican provided a decent reason for why they wouldn't accept a drink from a gay man at a bar, you might want to go back and read that.

But I said I don't want to go because I don't want to be in a gay environment and I was called homophobic. I don't think that is fair. I don't think me saying that equates to me not liking gay individuals. I just have no desire, need, want, point of being in that setting. In that instance, why am I labeled homophobic?

Hmmmm.

You invite me to a party
I don't want to go. "Nah man, I'm cool. I don't want to be in a black environment."

Would you not call me a racist?
I'd say those are pretty credible grounds for a racism/bigotry card.
When someone says some blatant **** like that you can feel their negative energy and where it's being directed
I'm African American and I don't like going to black clubs. Does that make me a racist?

People are way too sensitive nowadays.

Race cards and gay cards get pulled way too often.

I'm assuming your GF asked you to go right so you'd be making her happy....wats the difference from a gay or straight club if you going wit ya girl....
Simple, one place I would do.
One place I would not do.
And just because she is my woman doesn't mean I have to say yes to anything she requests.

And honestly, I would probably say to her, "You know I don't go to clubs with you."

Last edited:
But I said I don't want to go because I don't want to be in a gay environment and I was called homophobic. I don't think that is fair. I don't think me saying that equates to me not liking gay individuals. I just have no desire, need, want, point of being in that setting. In that instance, why am I labeled homophobic?

Hmmmm.

You invite me to a party
I don't want to go. "Nah man, I'm cool. I don't want to be in a black environment."

Would you not call me a racist?
I'd say those are pretty credible grounds for a racism/bigotry card.
When someone says some blatant **** like that you can feel their negative energy and where it's being directed
I'm African American and I don't like going to black clubs. Does that make me a racist?

People are way too sensitive nowadays.

Race cards and gay cards get pulled way too often.

preach

People pull the "uncomfortable" card way too often as well.

What about being around a gay man causes discomfort?
I'll give you a little cheat sheet.
Nothing that he's doing* makes you uncomfortable.
*(We're going to exclude all these examples of hyperbole of a gay Debo, or man rape. I really do wonder where all these imaginative hypotheticals come from.
Once again. ask yourself why you're worried about this type of situation. Scared of how you may react? I digress.*
It's YOUR thoughts. YOUR assumptions. YOUR inflated view of yourself. And your REPRESSED DESIRES.

I used to take the same mindset. I was uncomfortable around gay dudes... because I had never actually had a real life interaction with a homosexual.
Like a white kid scared of black people... because he's never actually talked to anyone that's different than himself.
I have to ask. If that applies to you, then how are you ever going to learn anything? Experience anything?
Who are you people saying this ****? Are you scared to travel to another country? Experiment with drugs? Bag some Girl with the Dragon Tattoo type yambs????
If that's the case, then ****, I get it. That's sad, but I get it.
You could write off millions of people or experiences just because they involve something that's a little different than what you're used to.
You find yourself "uncomfortable"? ... Good! Then keep going! Because you're all the better for it.
More accepting, more well rounded, and with another experience under your belt.

That's all I'm saying. You wanna go to a gay club... Take your self to the gay club and have the most fun possible! Embrace something new; welcome the challenge
Quit playing it safe.

People are so quick to stay in their comfort zones. To me, that's sad.
You're not gay, because you go to a gay bar.
You're not ignorant, because you listen to Salute Me or shoot Me 4 at high volumes.
You're not weird because you like to **** feet... or some ****

Seriously, who the **** cares?

We're all ants on this big ol' mossy rock.
None of it matters, none of it will.

That's a freeing thought.
To me, at least
Freefreefreefreejdnjdnfjkagbjgl

Last edited:
Brah, what the **** are you talking about?

I don't want to be in a club full of gay dudes. It's as simple as that.

You feel comfortable in there, fine. Quit trying to force that on others.
Who are you people saying this ****? Are you scared to travel to another country? Experiment with drugs? Bag some Girl with the Dragon Tattoo type yambs????

What the hell does that have to do with me not wanting to be in a gay club?

Last edited:
Quote and cross out. Dope.
Love how we can have discussions here!

Ohmygosher,

I just want you to ask yourself why you're uncomfortable.
That's all.
Is it really them?

Yes, it is them.

I can't have fun if I look around and see a bunch of dudes dancing and kissing on each other.

If that's your thing tho, more power to ya.

Some of yalls comments in these recent "gay threads" really make me wonder...

"Thou dost protest too much"

scared you might see somthing you like?

Just sayin...

I want to answer that, but I won't.

Don't feel like sitting out for 2 weeks or having to make a new account.

Back
Top Bottom