Your girlfriend/female best friend/wife/whatever the heck you want to call her ...

So straight cats in 2012 gotta explain why men grinding on other men makes

Them uncomfortable?

mean.gif
laugh.gif
Are they grinding on YOU? 

No bs I get hit on, or sized up once a week by a gay dude. I don't wanna see how it is when their not sober. I don't see why there's need for an argument. To each their own right?

No bs I get hit on, or sized up once a week by a gay dude. I don't wanna see how it is when their not sober. I don't see why there's need for an argument. To each their own right?

nope, because we're all homophobes for not wanting to see dudes grinding and kissing :rolleyes

What if ya lady asked you to go to a crackhouse with her but you don't smoke cracks? If you don't go, because you don't want to be around a bunch of people smoking rocks, does it make you a crackophobe?

What if ya lady asked you to go to a crackhouse with her but you don't smoke cracks? If you don't go, because you don't want to be around a bunch of people smoking rocks, does it make you a crackophobe?
awesome analogy sir.

No sarcasm.

Repped

yes. and you're a bigot as well.
same thing if your girl wants to go to a satanic party where everyone's really nice and fun, they're just worshipping satan.
all the same. you're discriminatory and a ______phobe.

Last edited:
i dont like clubs to begin with, so i def aint goin to no gay club with a bunch of hornyass gay men all sweaty and sht. i broke up with my ex because she was an idiot but even she wasnt dumb enough to ever ask me to go with her to a gay club. she can go to all the gay clubs she wants im staying home n watching sportscenter and eating steaks like a real man. 

all the rest of you new age "open minded" guys enjoy washing off the glitter when you get home. 

To each their own. If you arent comfortable being in that environment, dont go. Its not that big a deal.

People who are OK wit it shouldnt be judging others for being uncomfortable with the notion of being around gay men when they straight. On the flipside, people shouldnt be questioning someones manhood or sexuality just cause they are OK being in that environment. Again. Its all just personal choice.

I have no problem with it. I've been to a gay bar/club with my wife and some of her girlfriends before. No big deal. I've also been to a gay bar with my coworkers (mix of women and men, some of whom are gay). Again, no big deal.

I've made a few gay male friends in the last year and one thing i can't stand is when they talk about how good a straight man looks. I can't see myself inviting my man w/me to a gay club. I'll just play it close to him at a straight club :lol:
I don't think there's anything wrong with not wanting to be in that environment for whatever reason. I'm not pressed to hit a country western spot and i'm sure no one would trip off that.
Right, I don't see why a woman would invite her dude to something like that.

Back
Top Bottom